Forum to chat about ff7

Smol bean

Absolutely it is mate. I didn't say it wasn't - i was just setting your expectations. There's lots of theme park and related games out there, and historically that's what the gaming area of the forum has been (mainly) about. Given you posted on Saturday afternoon and you've had no replies come monday - maybe read the room.

No doubt in any large group of diverse people who have gathered because of a shared interest, you'll find a few who share other interests with you too, but for 99% of the people here, you 'started' by betting we all know 'the scene' and I bet you that we don't all know what the hell you're talking about (but i'll bet some do!)

If (non theme park, disney, rollercoaster sim, etc) games are what you 'stan' - i'm sure there are other forums out there that would get you a load of responses. If you want to talk about the latest DLC in PlanCo (for example), you're gonna find interest here.

And for the old timers (those are the ones who grew up with the first gen gameboy similar to what you have in your avatar) - try not to use abbreviations. At least not the first time, unless they're common... all this FF7 and FNAF stuff you consider to be 'the norm' just isn't for the demographic you're dealing with here. Speak plainly. It'll help.

...and there's no need to get your knickers in a twist - i'm just trying to help.

In any event, it seems as though this topic is destined to die quietly, and I for one am going to let it rest in peace.

Oh for sure - I promise to get on topic as soon as someone else posts something on-topic.

In the meantime, invest in learning how to crop your screenshots (or at least how to save an image from a google image search)... us old fogies can do it on these new fandangled devices...

(Oh also, Welcome to Parkz. The first rule of Parkz club - nothing stays on topic for too long. Enjoy your stay!)

7 minutes ago, AlexB said:

Oh for sure - I promise to get on topic as soon as someone else posts something on-topic.

In the meantime, invest in learning how to crop your screenshots (or at least how to save an image from a google image search)... us old fogies can do it on these new fandangled devices...

(Oh also, Welcome to Parkz. The first rule of Parkz club - nothing stays on topic for too long. Enjoy your stay!)

Well thanks for the first rule and apologies for starting this argument by makeing this forum. I don’t really know how to crop photos so also apologies about that akexb

For the confused guy who gave that reaction supernova is like this special move from the final boss of final fantasy 7 Sephiroth. it’s like a minute long Attack of a meteor destroying all the planets in the solar system before dealing massive damage to whoever is in your party here’s a screenshot of it photo at the top and sorry for no crop I don’t know how to do crops on my phone

33344550-9076-4869-8287-0E603FC09E01.png

image.thumb.png.945d95de1247cf004e92c00195fe0d39.png

I thought you were going to stop now?

13 hours ago, Smol bean said:

ill stop now

11 hours ago, Smol bean said:

sorry for no crop I don’t know how to do crops on my phone

Jesus christ. And they let you out in public?

I'll even save you the effort of going to google...

https://www.macworld.com/article/3429201/how-to-take-and-edit-a-screenshot-on-any-iphone.html

On 25/05/2020 at 8:06 AM, AlexB said:

Whoa whoa - everyone slow down I can't keep up!

Dude, this is a park forum. I assume you're talking about a game of some sort... and you're probably going to get only mixed reactions from a few...

Lol you spent more time responding to this thread than an actual theme park trip report I wrote.