Multi Days at Parks

zacsta_1997

41 minutes ago, zacsta_1997 said:

For those that have been to the major parks in the US, which parks would you recommend visiting more than one day for??   Thanks.  
just planning 2 years early. 😂

Either of the Disney parks you need multiple, I recommend 3 for Anaheim and 5-6 for Orlando, however you can do them in less (just watch videos about how to save time). I haven’t been to any Six flags parks but i would assume 2 days for each of those if they have a big coaster line up which appeals to you or if it’s peak season

3 hours ago, zacsta_1997 said:

For those that have been to the major parks in the US, which parks would you recommend visiting more than one day for??   Thanks.  

I am also planning a trip to America for next year. Doing LA, Ohio, New York and Florida, anything in a nearby distance I've put into consideration to go to.

The obvious ones are the Disney parks and Universal. Cedar Point and Six Flags Magic Mountain would probably be 2 day parks if you want to get the major rides in. I can't think of any of the other Six Flags or Cedar Fair chain parks needing 2 days unless you want to do absolutely everything. Maybe you could make the case for Great Adventure or Kings Island but I haven't allocated 2 days to do either.

Walt Disney World I've chosen to spend 5 days at, 1 for Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM Studios, Animal Kingdom, and Star Wars gets its own day because from what I've read the crowds are ridiculous for that area alone. Universal Studios is probably 2-3 days, 1 for the main park, another for Islands of Adventure, and another for just Harry Potter, again, the crowds I hear are ridiculous for the Harry Potter rides.

If you do Disney parks, to save time I picked one park to go and do as much of, so 5 days for WDW. Having Disneyland added on is another 3 days minimum to do everything, even though I'll be in LA to go to Six Flags Magic Mountain. Similarly, I chose to go to Universal Orlando over Hollywood for the same reason, although Hollywood could be probably done in one day.

2 minutes ago, Baconjack said:

[snip]

Walt Disney World I've chosen to spend 5 days at, 1 for Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM Studios, Animal Kingdom, and Star Wars gets its own day because from what I've read the crowds are ridiculous for that area alone. Universal Studios is probably 2-3 days, 1 for the main park, another for Islands of Adventure, and another for just Harry Potter, again, the crowds I hear are ridiculous for the Harry Potter rides.

[snip]

Note that Avengers Campus will be open later this year at DL & DW, so Galaxy's Edge may not be as bad as it was pre-pandemic.

5 hours ago, zacsta_1997 said:

Definitely the Disney and Universal parks when I went in December 

I had gone to SFMM and nearly got all the major rides done besides Lex Luther and Viper which if I went in again the next day I would have completed that park 100% 

I’m  going to do 2 days at each Disney and universal park. I was also going to buy members passes for the chains like Six Flags, SeaWorld and Cedar Fair. That way I can pay them off over the course of a year. This also gives me the option to race back into a park to get those missed rides if needed before travelling to the next park.   

hopefully this trip follows through.  Keen for a solo American coaster trip!!   Bring on 2022!!

thanks for the help!!

1 hour ago, Zac Beckwith said:

Do you think that you will still have to arrive really early to get a rise boarding pass?

I don’t know.   I have a feeling once Avengers Campus opens, more boarding passes will be available.  I think it will be longer before they remove the boarding pass system and move over to the normal standby lines. 

Edited by zacsta_1997