1 hour ago, AlexB said:
  • Mad Jungle Jam 
  • Play School Art Room iPads
  • Corroboree Face Painting Experience
  • Corroboree Virtual Reality Experience
  • Animal Experiences
  • LEGO Interactive Building Area
  • LEGO Mini Figure Station

Ok a show of hands, who even knew DW had these things before DW announced they were closed.

• Like 2

Minifig station was quite publicised on opening of the Lego store. I wouldn't have called it an attraction but they've listed it.

As a parent, i'm very familiar with the interactive building area, and the Play School iPads. Again, wouldn't have really classed them as attractions.

Ive frequently walked past the corroboree virtual reality thing, and only on our last visit actually went inside, as I thought it was only open for showtimes, which we frequently missed, but I was looking forward to catching it the next time we went.

Wasn't aware of the face painting though.

I've used the VR one. It's really nothing special or worth a repeat visit ala Arkham. It's just you sitting in place of where a fire would be at a night time ceremony of sorts and the person (DW worker) just tells you where to look and what you're looking at.

IMO the big screen in the same room is more captivating.

13 minutes ago, Smol bean said:

I think considering everything now shown I think the new coaster will be a surfing theme with the blue track (signifying water) and the new beach hut theme to the pit stop restaurant I think this coaster is more then likely themed to surfing

Are you confusing the new coaster with the re-theme  of sidewinder? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, aussienetman said:

New park maps

received_614364529451127.jpeg

So the ocean parade rides are now surrounded by water? You swim from one to the other? 

or did the river get infilled and they’ve chosen the same colouring for the concrete to what they previously use in ocean parade? 

as I can’t tell the difference between what is a body of water, and what is a walkway...

It’s like Six Flags after Hurricane Katrina...

DE84B2CA-49C8-4EC1-8684-4882D4FA6A60.jpeg

39 minutes ago, Gazza said:

This is my favourite part:

image.thumb.png.4d81788dad355df815cec4eeaca9274f.png

Is this a giant lifeguard chair?

image.thumb.png.b845f1546fe596ba87f4b8a7fa32dd70.png

ah yes fresh air, at last, it was always stinkin hot in there in summer, it could be a lifeguard chair but I can't really point it out because of the upper part of the queue we may need another camera angle for that but it probably is

• Like 2

• rappa locked this topic