I mean, i think FriendlyJordies is great and all. But, was this necessary? 

Out of all his videos, this one? This is like lower tier of his content.

For context, he mainly makes videos on Australian politics using humour as a way to reach an audience that isn't really interested in politics.

Edited by Prequel

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Trending Topics

• Similar Content

• By Smol bean
      I just thought of marking a place for us to share stories from Theme parks whether they’re insane, scary or happy share them here. Here’s one from theme parks me I remember going into hot wheels sidewinder just to look at the queue because I was too scared to go on it

Don’t know what’s going on with the photos so just try your best to ignore it thanks
    • By Musclethorpe
      A while ago I reached out on here for any helpful info about theme parks to assist me in writing an animated comedy pilot about a run-down Aussie amusement park.
      I’m excited to share that the first episode has been written and we are looking for people who want to be involved through Kickstarter: http://kck.st/2SzSI6K
      The link shows a short preview of the comedy (There’s a roller coaster called the Red-bellied Black Snake!) and also has some pledge rewards that may interest anybody who wants to become a cartoon character in a show!
      Additionally, I’ve also written about my Theme Park experiences as a kid growing up in Sydney during the 80s and 90s. (Wonderland, Old Sydney Town, El Caballo Blanco, SegaWorld, Green Valley Farm, Tomteland, Fox Studios Backlot Tour and others all get a mention): http://www.pacificrock.com.au/blog/nurry-brothers-adventure-world/come-and-revisit-your-favourite-childhood-amusement-park/

• By BringADecentParkToSydney
      Not sure if this has been discussed,

But does anyone else think that Village Roadshow should sell Sea World to 'Sea World Theme Parks & Resorts'? And if so, does anyone actually know the chances of it actually happening?
      The park seems to have gotten worse over the years and it's honestly just sad, so I'm hoping that a decent company could make it 'good' again.
      Plus if they did sell it, then it could help Village pay off debt. After all, they sold Wet'n'Wild Sydney, so what harm could selling Sea World do?

(By the way - if this has been discussed before then can someone please just link me to the thread?)
      Was googling some things and came across this recent article;

https://www.ausleisure.com.au/news/merlin-entertainments-looks-to-develop-new-australian-expansion/

It seems they want to open up a 'Dungeons' somewhere here... and they want to open another Legoland Discovery Centre.
      Hey!
      (I'm only imagining how many eye rolls that this title would have received... 😂)
      So I know this is a 'cliche' topic and has been discussed several times, but I just want to know peoples thoughts to the following;
      Many say that Australia can't accomodate a Universal Studios park due to the small population that Australia has, yet Singapore has only got a population of 5 million?
      As well as that, Universal Studios Singapore only has about 20 attractions - in comparison to Movie World that has 24 - and it's size isn't ALL that big (It literally surrounds a lagoon).

I can understand why a Disney park wouldn't work in Australia, but I feel like a Universal Studios park has potential?

Anyway, I'm a curious person and just want to see/hear what other people think about this.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.