Sign in to follow this  
Schwarz_freak

Tot is now

7 posts in this topic

For those of you that don't know that due to laws sfmm's superman the escape has to change there lap bars to osr and is currently not operating making tot the 3rd fastest roller coaster operating and I hope that tot doesn’t have to get them.

Yes and no. Xcel is was down and had its restraints changed as ordered by the state of Cali. S:TE was closed, but will not be able to reopen until it can satisfy the state that: The current restraint is adequate or the restraints are changed.

Simple he made it up just like half the crap people come out with! And the restraints is not really the reason S:TE is closed, it has been down for many many months, just glad I got on it when I did last year!

The only changes I think you could reaslistically see SFMM do to S:TE is probably permanently block off its entrance. I don't think they have any intentions of spending money to upgrade it to comply with whatever California's DOSH (Division of Occupational Safety and Health) want. It didn't operate before DOSH shut it down, so why would they now decide to fix it and get it running again.

For those of you that don't know that due to laws sfmm's superman the escape has to change there lap bars to osr and is currently not operating making tot the 3rd fastest roller coaster operating and I hope that tot doesn’t have to get them.
So does that mean every time Colossus is down for maitnence, Dragon Khan, Avalancha and Monte Makaya become the coasters operating with the most loops?