Leviathan Construction Updates

themagician

When Storm opened it was advertised as a family coaster, but it’s also listed as Max thrill. You can’t trust VRTP’s interruption because they list WWF and Scooby as thrill rides too.

Based off other coasters of similar thrill that the Gravity Group have done, I’d say it’s minimum height will be 120cm

• Like 2

I came back from Sea World today! And I took some photos of Leviathan. I didn't saw anything happening on site today, But I'm happy that I saw The Wooden Coaster in person today.

Unfortunately, I can't post the photos on the forum, Sorry. 😔

Edited by Rydah Hi

2 hours ago, Rydah Hi said:

I came back from Sea World today! And I took some photos of Leviathan. I didn't saw anything happening on site today, But I'm happy that I saw The Wooden Coaster in person today.

Unfortunately, I can't post the photos on the forum, Sorry. 😔

Glad you tried.

• Like 1

On 04/10/2020 at 7:11 AM, themagician said:

I agree, but with the the way the park has been designed, it just wouldn’t work because that area includes the back of house, staff area, maintenance area and the storage area for the stunt show 

There's more than one way to skin a cat. Sea World is in incredible mish mash of one way paths, choke points and pointless gates. They need to connect the dots and run a path down the eastern side.

Turn the boat\truck parking into a photo opportunity - i'm sure many kids would love to stand in front of the 'truck' boat for a picture. And you don't need to remove all the other infrastructure - just a simple 4-ish metre wide pathway through the middle. Walking guests past long lengths of bare hoarding doesn't seem to be an issue at the Seal exhibit behind storm, so I don't see the issue - and if they need to close the pathway for a few minutes during the stunt show it wouldn't be a big deal.

Plus, put some nice imagery, educational information about the animals etc, maybe install some seats on the far (road) side facing the lake with some speakers so if people have walked down that way and gotten held up by the show, they can sit and watch the show?

I'm sure these people who are actually paid to run theme parks could improve on my spitballed, spur of the moment ideas - so its definitely doable.

• Like 2

That side of the park is the only day time operation ‘back of house’ access for vehicles, plant and other services. You’d also have to pass through back of house staff areas and maintenance workshops to get to it. Else you’d have to go in front of the dock which obviously can’t work because then it’s not a dock. 

Yes there are terrible chock points in the park, but opening that path to guests just isn’t an option. 

• Like 1

Should just fill in the lake and get it over with already. They keep eating into it, getting smaller and smaller. The stunt show is just a shell of it's former self, will anyone really miss it? Think of all that space for new rides! 

Edited by Levithian