Sign in to follow this  
Cactus_Matt

Sky Voyager: Dreamworld History

6 posts in this topic

Okay so first of all not sure if this deserves its own topic (ain't that a great way to start a post) but I had an idea for Sky Voyager that I thought was worth sharing. A retrospective of Dreamworld through the years complete with on-ride, first person experiences of past rides along with the scenery and music that makes memories of the park from the past so strong for so many of us. It wouldn't be an expensive of an addition to the park, in-fact it'd almost be something that could run periodically throughout the day alongside whatever current Sky Voyager movie is playing as opposed to consistently (like maybe at open, midday and close). Not only do I think this would strengthen the 'Dreamworld' brand which they're obviously intent on keeping despite the aggressive downsizing but also soften the blow for those of us who remember when visiting 'Dreamworld' felt like an actual dream come true and not some fractured memory of past-greatness. 

14 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

You’d also have to have very high quality onboard video of past rides, which is unlikely they have due to technology at the time for anything pre 2000s

Could always use 3D recreations I suppose but yeah fair point.