Luna Park Sydney to invest $30 million on major upgrade, new rides

Parkz News

1 hour ago, Jobe said:

Yea. I certainly did. Have another read! . 👍

Also, from where did you draw the conclusion of the park getting a Kanga bounce? All the new rides had been accounted for from the renderings from the park. 

Yeah sorry man that's my bad, I should have read through it a bit more before saying that 

If admin could delete my last 2 posts on this forum it would be appreciated 

35 minutes ago, AheadMatthewawsome said:

Coasterlife, weekdays rule for me. weekends are your weekdays for me. HA!)

i wish i could go weekdays when stuff actually happens😂😂😂  but tomorrow or Sunday Im going to go to fox studios as well since Thor is filming i am curious to see what is happening around there and might check up on the old fox studios backlot too

Edited by Coasterlife
  • Love it! 2

16 hours ago, StingRay said:

The big top service door is open. Most likely vehicle storage as maybe a nice alternative to store coaster parts.

The action will ramp up within a month. Can't wait to see the changes. 

Sorry, I was in a rush home! So I forgot to mention that.

THE CIRUS PINTIAN IS FAKE NEWS! NASTY SHOWMAN TELLS LIES ONCE AGAIN! PINTERE WILL BE FIRED! THERE ARE NO ANIMELS IN THE ROOM! #FAKENEWS #HASTTAG #COVEFFE

-Donald J. Trump, 2021

Hi there all! Just wanna give you another update on the construction!

Billy and Andrew were up there to greet me. Not even planned!

Demolition of the foundations of Tumble Bug, and of the shed has now begun.

The foundations and electrical is now being built as we speak!

Lipman have also added DANGER, UNAUTHORISED PERSONS PROHIBITED signs. And more of the same Lipman logo signs near Coney Island. It makes the photos blur basically.

And the first ride should be in about 2 weeks time.

LPS and Lipman have had a chat with each other to make sure that what happened last time won't happen again.

Next update will be whenever I get there!

(P.S Coasterlife, 1 week isn't good enough! XD!)

IMG20210211135823.jpg

IMG20210211135924.jpg

IMG20210211135928.jpg

IMG20210211135940.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

For any that might be interested there is an upcoming investigative documentary on the ABC regarding the 1979 Luna Park Ghost Train fire.

Award winning journalist Caro Meldrum - Hanna is investigating a 42 year old mystery - the ghost train fire at Sydney Luna Park in 1979 #ExposedABC starts 16 March 8.30pm (NSW time)
This is not to be missed as the full extent and investigation of the rumours surrounding the Luna Park Sydney Ghost Train fire are laid bare!! This is a must view if you love Amusement park history- especially the tragic circumstances surrounding this terrible event in our most beloved amusement park.

Set you recorders or watch on Iview I am sure this will be very interesting viewing!

May be an image of 5 people and text that says 'EXPOSED THE GHOST TRAIN FIRE ATES SCHOOLE STARTS TUESDAY 16 MARCH 8.30PM 2ง TV Ûvcw'

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Jobe said:

For any that might be interested there is an upcoming investigative documentary on the ABC regarding the 1979 Luna Park Ghost Train fire.

Award winning journalist Caro Meldrum - Hanna is investigating a 42 year old mystery - the ghost train fire at Sydney Luna Park in 1979 #ExposedABC starts 16 March 8.30pm (NSW time)
This is not to be missed as the full extent and investigation of the rumours surrounding the Luna Park Sydney Ghost Train fire are laid bare!! This is a must view if you love Amusement park history- especially the tragic circumstances surrounding this terrible event in our most beloved amusement park.

Set you recorders or watch on Iview I am sure this will be very interesting viewing!

May be an image of 5 people and text that says 'EXPOSED THE GHOST TRAIN FIRE ATES SCHOOLE STARTS TUESDAY 16 MARCH 8.30PM 2ง TV Ûvcw'

OMG! I LOVE PEOPLE DYING ON THE GHOST TRAIN 👻 😍 🔥! Do you think that people love the Ghost Train Fire? I know that I'm over reacting.. But seriously, do people act like that? If so, I'll reveal that I'm a reptilian! Oh....... s..... *reptlian noises* t.....

2 hours ago, Jobe said:

Seems interesting. I will be sure to watch it.

7 minutes ago, AheadMatthewawsome said:

OMG! I LOVE PEOPLE DYING ON THE GHOST TRAIN 👻 😍 🔥! Do you think that people love the Ghost Train Fire? I know that I'm over reacting.. But seriously, do people act like that? If so, I'll reveal that I'm a reptilian! Oh....... s..... *reptlian noises* t.....

Uh, what?

Anyways, I found the gondolas from Tumblebug listed on gumtree. Joylands seems to be selling them off so if you have the space and really want one for whatever reason, you can get one. https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/austral/antiques/historic-tumblebug-condolars/1267937243

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AheadMatthewawsome said:

WTF???? Those comments are entirely innapropriate and disrespectful to the poor victims that lost their lives on that ill fated night.

1 hour ago, Yyosh said:

Anyways, I found the gondolas from Tumblebug listed on gumtree. Joylands seems to be selling them off so if you have the space and really want one for whatever reason, you can get one. https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/austral/antiques/historic-tumblebug-condolars/1267937243

Ha!! Awesome!! Well at least we know the final fate of the poor old Tumblebug!! Great find mate!!