Movie world Maintenance 2021

Brendo88

1 hour ago, Brendo88 said:

I’m at the park today. WWF hasn’t opened all day due to technical difficulties. 

I’d be a little pissed if I was a one off visitor with Scooby, GL, WWF, Arkham, doomsday all closed 

I think a refund request would be acceptable. Especially for the average patron, who bought a day pass, and would not even glance at the attraction maintenance page before buying tickets online.

Edited by Luke

2 hours ago, Luke said:

I think a refund request would be acceptable. Especially for the average patron, who bought a day pass, and would not even glance at the attraction maintenance page before buying tickets online.

They'd just quote the whole "there's an a-frame at the turnstiles saying everything is closed, not our fault, byeeee" 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

GL was running this evening.

Scooby was "interesting". Pretty much all of the effects in the Ghost Train section were down- worst state I've ever seen the ride in since becoming Next Generation. Granted it was one of the last trains of the day, but still...

43 minutes ago, OgreMagic said:

GL was running this evening.

Scooby was "interesting". Pretty much all of the effects in the Ghost Train section were down- worst state I've ever seen the ride in since becoming Next Generation. Granted it was one of the last trains of the day, but still...

Scooby was similar on Thurs night when I was there last too - most effects not working. The bright lights on the turntable haven’t been working for a couple of weeks either. 

The problem with adding all of these fancy new effects is that it would inevitably end the same it always does at Village. Effects work for a while, it's exciting. Then only some of the effects work. Then none of the effects for a while. Finally they repair a few effects and the ride is in a constant state of only half the effects working. 

On 24/01/2021 at 7:38 PM, Rivals said:

Green Lantern is back down again 

015E10D5-EA6A-413D-81C4-F4E4E2BD6141.png

Green Lantern was back open today but broke down once in the morning and also in the afternoon with riders on the lift hill. I believe it also e-stopped with riders on the first block brakes over the weekend which is why it was down briefly.