Movie world Maintenance 2021

Brendo88

1 hour ago, Im Hungry said:

but I'm keen to try the new boats on WWF soon. Will be most looking forward to how much quieter the lift hill will be...

They aren’t much different and aren’t much quieter either. The ride as a whole was quieter yesterday because most of the audio wasn’t working 

20 minutes ago, themagician said:

They aren’t much different and aren’t much quieter either. The ride as a whole was quieter yesterday because most of the audio wasn’t working 

That's surprising because these new boats were supposed to have an updated backstop system which removed the noise. They made some changes a little while back that meant the old boats sounded like they were being hammered from underneath as you were going up the lift hill due to the backstops. It had so much impact it felt like the boat floor was flexing under your feet 

Edited by GoGoBoy

On 24/12/2021 at 1:12 PM, themagician said:

There is no longer a staff member at the turntable where you go backwards. Instead there is a bright light and a camera. There is no video or sounds in that room anymore either, so it’s very ‘meh’ when in there.

At least if I ever work there again I don't have to worry about a huntsman falling on my head and accidentally bashing the e-stop when trying to get the spider off my head haha

1 minute ago, rappa said:

So do Movie World get some kind of medal because all their rides are open now?

Like OMFG look how amazing they are improving, truly a new era, that other park sure is going down hill though, can’t even have a train running.  

the difference is dreamworld has been going downhill for years and is finally improving at a rapid pace, whereas movie world is now starting to go down hill 

At the park currently. GL is having issues. Rivals only has one train operating, queue is full and extends towards GL, currently over 2.5 hours. WWF new station is dramatically slowing down the queue, so it’s over 1.5 hours. Even Doomsday is 60 minutes. Scooby is over 2 hours using the entire internal queue and external overflow. And SE is one train, entire internal queue and extends back towards being under the launch track. 

Edited by themagician

26 minutes ago, themagician said:

At the park currently. GL is having issues. Rivals only has one train operating, queue is full and extends towards GL, currently over 2.5 hours. WWF new station is dramatically slowing down the queue, so it’s over 1.5 hours. Even Doomsday is 60 minutes. Scooby is over 2 hours using the entire internal queue and external overflow. And SE is one train, entire internal queue and extends back towards being under the launch track. 

That’s strange this morning they where running both trains on Superman and Rivals considering how busy it is I’m surprised they pulled them off.