New Parkz Site - Feedback, Bugs, Suggestions, Complaints

Love the fresh new look of the site, great work team.

Im sure you are aware of some issues already, but I’ll share these minor things just in case you aren’t aware 

The drop down menu doesn’t show in top right corner on the home page. And I manage to get it to drop down, it’s showing incorrectly 

BF71D818-5E97-47B4-8161-67A4BB52D7AC.jpeg

F777AA3E-89A6-40BB-82BD-2309D0CF1A33.jpeg

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Coasterlife said:

I do like the updated site but don't you think its is a tad bit too white?

7 hours ago, Richard said:

We'll be spending some time theming it with more of a Parkz vibe in coming days/weeks.

I feel like there's some more graphical things that will be coming so it's not just a white slate. I'm sure Richard can confirm but that's how I understood that line. 

• Like 2

Well done on the upgrade.

I've noticed this morning when trying to post a reply that the submit reply button greys out for a moment after clicking, and then returns to the normal coloured state, without posting the reply. I've tried clicking several times with the same outcome.

I've refreshed the page, and the content editor only partially restores my post, and attempts to click submit still don't work. If I select all of my reply text, refresh, delete the partially restored content and paste the reply fresh, and then click submit, it posts it straight away.

FYI - I usually hit submit by pressing tab>space (which doesn't work on forum threads that have polls at the top) but I have this issue with both tab>space OR mouse clicking.

ETA: this reply is the first time this morning that the button hasn't glitched and it went through first time - just my luck.

I love the new update, its really great!

I'm sure I will find more, but two things that I have already noticed (only desktop, haven't tried mobile yet) and think are cool are:

1. the topic statistics down the left side of the bigger topics, like Leviathan Construction Updates (see below)
image.thumb.png.4354bf8f146834c83d8e855d405e49b6.pngimage.thumb.png.7a0ceb769e4916f5bae879ba4b4883db.png

2. the post 'time difference' markers, like the Luna Park upgrade thread (see below)
image.thumb.png.665416dce8c6e9edba0355b98138420c.png

Overall, thank you so much for the site upgrade @Richard, its really good! :)

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Gazza said:

The Parkz logo at the top of the forums should go to the homepage.

20 hours ago, Jdude95 said:

I've clicked it far too many times hoping to go to the homepage only to be brought back to the forums. 

What these guys said 

25 minutes ago, Naazon said:

Some weird sex club thing you and I must be missing out on. Some people just love a good cleveland steamer..

And here I was thinking the kids were all into Alaskan Pipelines these days...

5 minutes ago, Jdude95 said:

It's a Crew perk. You never claimed your one free shit on Richard, @AlexB?

You must be on a higher tier. that's never been an option - not that i think i'd use it. Does it have to be Richard?

I am constantly getting locked out of my account and i have connected my account to my gmail account and i still keep on getting locked out. The only way i have been able to get back in is by clicking forgot password and doing all that crap, pls let me know if anyone is also receiving these problems

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Coasterlife said:

I am constantly getting locked out of my account and i have connected my account to my gmail account and i still keep on getting locked out. The only way i have been able to get back in is by clicking forgot password and doing all that crap, pls let me know if anyone is also receiving these problems

I had the same problem these past two days but somehow managed to get back in. I thought it was a problem with my account.