New Parkz Site - Feedback, Bugs, Suggestions, Complaints

Search flood protection has been on for ages - the problem is performing a search, and scrolling quickly and then clicking page 2 - it thinks its another search and locks you out. Or, you don't get a result, so you try altering your search terms and resubmitting, but it locks you out. 

If the flood protection can be tweaked to reduce the wait time between searches, that'd be cool. Otherwise - surely powerboard has come up with alternative fixes to search floods now that this could be turned off? like requiring a member to be signed in to submit searches faster than current?

Which attraction/s did it not save to your profile @troll under the coaster? At a glance it looks like you checked off Big Pineapple yesterday. Was it just this one, or others as well? Were you doing it from the attraction page itself, or from the search result listings?

Are the issues with forum posts not submitting/saving ongoing for anyone? I had the same issue the first time I posted with the upgrade but never since. 

@AlexB and @themagician, we've removed the flood control settings for Parkz Crew.

• Like 1

i haven't had any submit problems  but the only way for me to get on the forums is resetting my PW and getting on that way because Autofill doesn't work anymore and i put the correct PW and username and still get locked out of my account for 15 minutes It is really annoying but is it possible to fix that bug too

• 1 month later...

So did half the community. Most sites that aren't "journalism" managed to get back on, but since most of what Parkz shares on Facebook would fall within the definitions of news \ journalism \ etc... 🤷‍♂️

TPR is still accessible though... not that anyone would want to go there... Maybe Parkz needs to change categories to "local and travel" ?

• Like 1