A Daily Wonderland Visitor..

Flea

Every time I go to wonderland (every 2-3 weeks) I find this mysterious daily WLS visitor. He is always at WLS, every day it seems. This person seems to be an I.O. But obviously, he loved WLS too much :P This person knows every single staff member of WLS. It really freaks me out to know that this peson practically lives at WLS. Anyway, I'm just wondering if anyone has seen this person? From memory I think he has a mullet and a kind of long hooked nose. And he loves to bring his little rabit toys on all the rides he goes on. Wonderland Op, have you seen this guy? :)

yer his name is kevin. Im going tomorrow aswell (i go on a weekly bases if i have nothing else to do) but he runs up every day when it first opens to the space probe and as soon as goldrush opens he runs down to the bush beast and makes sure hes the first one there. He says hi and waves to all the staff he must get good use out of his wonderpass. Flea how much did u pay for your wonderpass i payed $50 bux it was on special one week.

I currently dont have a wonderpass, since I don't visit enough to get one. Maybe I should since I live only 15 minutes away from WLS (wetherill park) I used to have one 2 years ago since that in the 6 week school holidays, I went every saturday and wednesday with my brother :P Anyway, my friend and I will be going on Bounty's Revenge today first, so if you do to, make sure you scream out 'Flea!' and we will meet up for the day. I will have a small video camera with me today to get the best footage of wonderlad ever :) See you there! (I hope)

Hey Jaggs.. Today was awesome, all rides were running and running very well (except for TBB since it was only running 1 train operation. - I didn't stay for late night trading since I had to go at 6. - The park is quite good, but attendance today was quite low, and they really need to retrack TBB before someone gets hurt! - I didn't talk to kevin today, but I saw him on Demon and SP. He kept saying that BR is nothing and that Demon is way better :) - The magic show was good, but I expected way more to be involved with the tiger. The rest of the show was the same, except the one new act at the end (bout time they changed the end bit, since nearly everybody knew that they were sneaking round the back :rolleyes: ) and the 2 new act's that invole a child and a married couple which were real funny! I will express more of my thoughts in the trip report I will write soon!

Hi Flea, I'm glad that you had a good time at WLS & I agree with you, something needs to be done about TBB....It's not fun to have your head shaken violently off your shoulders. They had an identical coaster in Paramounts Great America in California...It was called the Grissly ( after the bear) It was a much smoother ride than TBB & they tore that dow several years ago cuz it was too old....I doubt that WLS will do this, but someone WILL get hurt on that thing & sue the pants off them!

about the bb they always only have 1 train going and i do agree it is very violent i went a few weeks ago with a day of skool with friends and we went on it 12 times in a row i was sick the rest of the day. You should give your trip report to richard to put up on the site.

8) Johno here again 8) Quite true Jaggs! The Bush Beast normally does run with two trains but, due to not as many guest attending the park as the holidays, Wonderland Sydney only runs the one train. This is because of the energy they would use if they ran both trains throughout the year. This is a cost effective way of running their business. Note in the summer holidays they run the two trains but I'm not sure about the other holidays, I hope this answers your question for you.

• 3 months later...
The Grizzly is still open at Paramount's Great America!! :evil: I wish wonderland was a Paramount Park!!
Sorry, but I don't see what this has got to do with this topic.. But yes, I too wish wonderland was a paramount park :) 4 days a week? That must mean I always come when he's there, not on his 3 days off. I've never been to wonderland without kevin. I sat next to him on Demon the other day, as we were ascending up the lift he was talking to me about his favourite rides (consisting of Space Probe and Demon :)) ~Flea