Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant Coaster?

Gazza

Hey everyone, Yes, i've been to Draculacs about 2yrs ago now! Best horror themed resturant i've been to. Ok well down to business, i remember rideing the ghost train, it's a pretty crapy and small ghost train! The ghost train goes around in a little hexagon/square typed track (VERY BORING!). So with this "new" coaster, i'd wanna be every small and maybe have some type of launch pad area cause i doubt very much they'll be able to have a chail-lift! Cya.....

• 1 year later...

Hello I have just recently stumbled across this forum, and I thought that you guys might like some of the goss that I have about Dracula's new project. I work for the Dracula's corporation, in their souvenir shop, soon to be Dracula's Haunted House. So here is what I know so far; The opening date is planned to be halloween, October 31st. It will be a 5 storey walk through attraction, with different themed rooms. For example, a phobia's room, a gothic graveyard, 4D cinema, a medical operating theatre themed room. The Newman's have spent years collecting horror memorablia from around the world, including many different animatronic's which will be included in the walk through Haunted House. It is a very exciting time for the Dracula's Family, and I am very glad to be part of this world first experience for the Gold Coast Australia. I have seen some of the monsters that will be installed, and I don't want to say too much, but they are extremely life like and are sure to scare the pants off many tourists, I can't wait. lol. As far as Dracula's cabaret restaurant installing a roller coaster, well plans for that were stalled due to council restrictions, so the ghost train has been fully refurbished, also a refurbishment to the main auditorium has taken place. I hope this post has answered some questions that you might have had. I will try and keep you up to date with what is happening inside the walls, ....... of darkness. lol. Crazy Mary.

hehe this thread looks like it was ancient but since someone revived this thread id like to say that the actual Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant is an excellent show, went there last month and seen the latest fangs n fetish show. Great night for all....and the ghost train was Ok but nothing to write home about, its the show that does it all.

Has anyone ever been to the Draculas theatre in Melbourne? On their website they say they have a ghost train too, and have won many tourism awards. I just find it strange no one has mentioned the one in Victoria, unless it is really bad. I have driven past it a few times, and it looks quite good.