parts e, f, g and h arrive

Ian

The supports you see will be fixed to the footers at the square (orange) end. The ride's motors etc. will be found directly on top of the rounded end. Essentially, what you see is what you get - they won't be bolted together or anything. Remember Dreamworld are surprising us with an exciting world's biggest and best - the largest 16m tall Gyro Swing at Dreamworld in the world. :)

Yeah, same model as Maelstrom. I think very disappointing, given what they could gave gone for. You just know that ten years ago or so and we'd be looking at the biggest thing money could buy. Having said that, this is just to get our mouths watered. I don't think you'll have to look at a bare patch of land that once held Thunderbolt for too much longer.

Exactly. Honestly I'd rather DW spend less on this gyro swing rather than blow their budget buying a huge one. This 16m version still seats 32 or so people which is pretty good. It should be a fun sensation. I'm just hoping the money saved on this will go towards bigger and better things in the NEAR future and as you said Richard, this will just be an entree

The small version of the gyroswing doesnt exactly make me want to make the trek north any time soon to ride it. If it was the larger version, I would've been there quick smart, but for now I'm just gonna wait & see what happens with the thunderbolt space before I venture to DW again....