My Trip to Luna Park

My day went like this got up got ready started this thread went to the railway station caught the train to circular quay then caught the fairy to Luna park went in the park, got tickets went into Coney island first but only went on the joy wheel and barrel roll then went out side and went on the Ranger then Spider then I went around to the Wild mouse then went on the tumble bug then on the Ferris wheel and then the Rotor then it started to rain and I planed to go on the flying saucer but it was closed because of the rain so I went on the tango train then it stopped raining and they opened the Flying saucer and I went back into Coney island and went on the slides then went back out side and went on the ranger and spider again then got something to eat in the foyer of the big top and then it dark then I went back on the Ferris wheel then back out to the spider then it got heaps cold so I filmed a few rides then went home. I attached some photos and the logo on it is the logo of site I?m working on. More photos to come.

Matthew 'Schwarzenegger' Clifton, you'll be doing well if that's not deleted you dolt. I got down about 2 lines and ran out of breath so couldn't read anymore. Where the hell are the fullstops? Again, I'm going to step up to the plate and refer you to the Community Guidelines. Note that it also says: This is considered compulsary reading for all members of the community. Mate, I don't know how many times you have to be told. At least make an effort. If you want a reply to your posts without someone having a go at you, you'll read the above link and start to make a more concerted effort. Until then, I have no time for your dribble. My patience is wearing thin Arnie.

No you didn't. I actually just read it and can see at least two. What has that got to do with anything anyway? No one will be able to read it without blowing up. You have one fullstop in the whole thing, which is at the end! She was obviously a nice fairy to let you ride her. You know she can go to gaol for that old son! Carnal knowledge rings a bell. Whoops. You couldn't even get your reply right. There's two mistakes in two words. Did you read the Community Guidelines? Obviously not.

WOW I don't know how because it's not like I was reading out loud but I seriously had to take a few deep breaths after reading that report... DUDE full stops are your friend man...reminded me of 'this one time, at band camp' LMAO Oh also good to see your spelling (or lack of) aint limited to this site...you've taken it on board at your own as well. ...I love school holie days and it's always great when a banner gose here :-)

I was there yesterday aswell. Its was such a bad day! Clouds, rain etc... But it the park was really busy. At least a 20min wait for the Wild Mouse. We didnt intend to go to Luna Park at first. But after shopping in the city we decided to go to the park. Overall the park isnt doing to bad. And guess what..?? Me and my friend got one of those character comic drawings done, and this guy from the park took a photo of us and said its for the park and advertising!! Woot, Luna Park Modelling career.. Ah well, in all it was a good day. Screammachine

My day went like this got up got ready started this thread went to the railway station caught the train to circular quay then caught the fairy to Luna park went in the park. Then I got the unlimited rides band then I went into Coney Island. In Coney Island I went on the joy wheel and barrel roll then went out side and went on the Ranger then Spider. The Wild mouse was next then went on the tumble bug then on the Ferris wheel and then the Rotor then it started to rain and I planed to go on the flying saucer but it was closed because of the rain so I went on the tango train instead. After I got off the tango train it stopped raining and they opened the Flying saucer witch is still my favorite. Then I went back into Coney Island where I went on the slides. After that I went back out side and went on the ranger and spider again then got something to eat in the foyer of the big top while I watched some of the footy (Wallabies vs. Kiwis). It then got dark so I went back on the Ferris wheel. At that time the temperature felt like 3 degrees so I went on the spider and after a fun day and 200 minutes of filming I went home. Satisfied Daniel and thanks for the good reviews.

I'm with Rappa on this one, Freak's site would have to be one of, if not the worst site I have ever seen. Half of the pictures don't work, half the screen is empty. However the forum is going off with all of 3 messages, all of them posted by the same person. Schwarz you might want to try and pick a nice colour scheme and stick with it for the whole site. By the way my answer to your poll question is 'Crap'. Richard I don't think you should worry about him advertising his site. Have a look at it and have a good laugh like I did. "The Bus is now leaving for Pooh Corner, South Australia"