Luna park 9 new rides construction

Coasterlife

2 minutes ago, 19Michael96 said:

I knew you'd be one of the guys up there. Why else would you all be up on the balcony looking down at the rides?

I was down at the boardwalk and went back up to hear from the other two guys that someone came up to them and asked if they were Coasterlife, But man this is the 8th time this week for it to happen! 😂

32 minutes ago, Coasterlife said:

I was down at the boardwalk and went back up to hear from the other two guys that someone came up to them and asked if they were Coasterlife, But man this is the 8th time this week for it to happen! 😂

That was me! Saw 2 kids on the balcony & asked if one of them was you 😂 Today was my first time seeing all the new rides in person. They look awesome! Sledgehammer is massive!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Kevin said:

That was me! Saw 2 kids on the balcony & asked if one of them was you 😂 Today was my first time seeing all the new rides in person. They look awesome! Sledgehammer is massive!

Ohhh it was you haha, Yeah Sledgehammer is really massive! So many people are coming up to me, 3 on Friday and 5 today it's just absolutely insane at the moment!

This is probably really confusing @19Michael96 i thought it was you but never mind haha

6 hours ago, tkk90 said:

Email received today for a passholder event on the 25th June from 4-8pm

It’s funny because this event was originally intended to just be for the trades people who worked on the new and improved Luna Park! I guess they want a bigger show XD I’ve already booked my spot :)

• Like 1

Seems like they will try to get as much of the work for BD done as possible on the midway section this week before opening day, then work will be done around the maloney's corner side on the weekdays the park isn't open. Expecting progress to be slow or heaps of testing if they are trying to get it done for a December opening though

3 hours ago, Im Hungry said:

Seeing that Sledgehammer is the same ride model, I assume it as possible for something like this to happen at Luna Park Sydney? Should be fun... 😵

Sledgehammer is not the same ride model. That is a Zamperla Giant Discovery, Sledgehammer is a Discovery Revolution. Same manufacturer, that's all.

• Like 2