Luna park 9 new rides construction

Coasterlife

3 hours ago, Ranger said:

The Big Dipper will be ready by the time the park opens!

Let's hope not! 😂 I think they hope to get all of big dipper fully assembled just before the 31st of August as that is when they hope to get Glenn St stairs back open, I feel that even if BD is ready to open earlier than predicted they might still wait till December until they open it to the public and give possible previews to Annual pass holders which would be a great offer for pass holders as stated in their website "Members will receive special offers that are not available to any one else like our Behind the Fun VIP Tour and the Luna Perks Fast Pass" I think if previews were to happen it would be really cool but only time can tell at this stage

Edited by Coasterlife
  • Like 2

On 06/07/2021 at 8:13 PM, Rabbit2014 said:

Apparently there is a announcement that  lockdown for Sydney is going to be extended tomorrow, so Luna park shouldn’t be picking a reopening date yet.

They should continue to plan to reopen at the first available opportunity. Even if they have to keep postponing, sitting on their hands waiting for the govt to say 'this time we really really mean it' is not the right way to approach it - they might as well close for good if that's the outlook they want to take (which it isn't, for good reason).

43 minutes ago, Coasterlife said:

I’ll post more later but the biggest elements are going up!

E18CF28A-7B8C-4AEB-B3F7-686B7FB396E4.jpeg

91E3503F-200C-4293-BB9D-28C5D1B9B801.jpeg

6BB0D640-2144-40DC-B547-2A335BF61719.jpeg

0ADA8A4A-3C04-4801-AEC1-DDB90ADC78C9.jpeg

C7B690AC-C672-46A1-920B-4CBB6765F675.jpeg

BAC255C4-7CD5-41E7-AC2A-623520B0C9C7.jpeg

58958D46-BE94-4535-A01D-5EEBBA7AF9BA.jpeg

Oh WOW!! Looks AWESOME!!! Love the start of the roll at the top of the non-inverting loop 😄😄😄

18 minutes ago, Gazza said:

image.thumb.png.100edfb1b9b122399899079c3bd6c432.png

Are these clips for strip lighting?

I thought the same! Probably. 

Edited by Kevin

I mean, the guy was there on a regular basis pre-SAHO, so i'm happy to give the guy the benefit of the doubt that he is being sensible and is entirely within the rules on this one, rather than assuming he's doing the wrong thing. Could well be that he actually parks in that carpark on his way to essential employment...

...and that he's really fast at framing and composing photos whilst moving.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

I mean, the guy was there on a regular basis pre-SAHO, so i'm happy to give the guy the benefit of the doubt that he is being sensible and is entirely within the rules on this one, rather than assuming he's doing the wrong thing. Could well be that he actually parks in that carpark on his way to essential employment...

True, he could easily work in the  Harry Seidler & Associates (location of mentioned car park) building. 

4 minutes ago, Im Hungry said:

Imagine waking up to the sounds of screaming as riders zoom past your window...

That's an office building, not a residential building. 

9 minutes ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

And the posts mere minutes before of him driving over the Sydney Harbour Bridge are also actually about his daily commute, one that a few days ago he wasn't able to do because of the stay-at-home order according to Instagram ;)