Luna park 9 new rides construction

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also, I’ve been accepted as a rides attendant tonight for Luna Park! Training starts soon! Ever since I started playing RCT3 and watching Theme Park Review on youtube 13 years ago, I never imagined it

Vertical construction on Boomerang has started and Bug looks basically complete

I’ll post more later but the biggest elements are going up!

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, 19Michael96 said:

I knew you'd be one of the guys up there. Why else would you all be up on the balcony looking down at the rides?

I was down at the boardwalk and went back up to hear from the other two guys that someone came up to them and asked if they were Coasterlife, But man this is the 8th time this week for it to happen! 😂

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Coasterlife said:

I was down at the boardwalk and went back up to hear from the other two guys that someone came up to them and asked if they were Coasterlife, But man this is the 8th time this week for it to happen! 😂

That was me! Saw 2 kids on the balcony & asked if one of them was you 😂 Today was my first time seeing all the new rides in person. They look awesome! Sledgehammer is massive!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Kevin said:

That was me! Saw 2 kids on the balcony & asked if one of them was you 😂 Today was my first time seeing all the new rides in person. They look awesome! Sledgehammer is massive!

Ohhh it was you haha, Yeah Sledgehammer is really massive! So many people are coming up to me, 3 on Friday and 5 today it's just absolutely insane at the moment!

This is probably really confusing @19Michael96 i thought it was you but never mind haha

• Haha 4

Wild Mouse has been updated as closed for maintenance on the website, does anyone know anything about this or are they just testing a new UI for the website. A while ago Joy Wheel was the same, but the UI was different so this may just be them trying a new one

Seems like they will try to get as much of the work for BD done as possible on the midway section this week before opening day, then work will be done around the maloney's corner side on the weekdays the park isn't open. Expecting progress to be slow or heaps of testing if they are trying to get it done for a December opening though

Must be a mad scramble to get everything done by opening! Looked like there was still a lot of ground work and finishing touches. It may open not fully complete, but hopefully any details will be filled in soon after and not just left as good enough.