Sign in to follow this  
Bussy

Wonderpass holders being ripped off.

9 posts in this topic

I have heard that the Department of Fair Trading has received a lot of complaints from Wonderpass holders saying that the cheques they have received for refunds have bounced. Have any of the ex-Wonderpass holders here (Flea, Jaggie) had any trouble with their refunds? I know that some are still being processed but that’s an absolute joke. "The Bus is now leaving for The Rip, Western Australia"

Yeah, we should have expected that they would not honour their promise, but maybe if they don't refund customers, all of them can join and make a class action against Wonderland managers and, I for one, will laugh all the way. Ah, revenge is sweet.

Why am I not surprised?  Stephen must have needed new tyres on the Merc.  :)
What do you expect Daniel, K-Mart tyres on a car with the plate CEO-1??..:)

I put in for mine and should have recieved half of what i payed because i only had my new pass for a little under 6 months, though haven't recieved anything yet. I have contacted fair trading and see where it goes from there. If i guess correctly Mary in the Guest Relations office said i should recieve about $75...

Wasn't the price for refunds set to be like.. $10 dollars? Lol Anyways, I didn't cash in mine. I'm keeping it as a souvenir, which will probably catch dust and never be seen in my room in years to come like every other thing. O_o