Wet n Wild GC - New Attraction?

themagician

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, themagician said:

@Brad2912 someone very much did. They are no longer a reliable source

Hahaha no shit!!

Sorry for laughing at your misfortune here Magician but I guess I love the irony of how you accept the platitudes for this type of info without mentioning that it comes from another source then drop it like a hot potato when its proved to be wrong!!! 😆😆

Don't get me wrong I think we all would react this way but I guess this is a poster child to disclose all where we all get info from , especially if it turns pear shaped!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, themagician said:

@Gazza shit sorry about that

@Brad2912 someone very much did. They are no longer a reliable source 

And here’s me thinking you just spend your days visiting theme parks as our chief park correspondent. 

Next we’ll find out you’re not taking your own photos either! 

22 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

And here’s me thinking you just spend your days visiting theme parks as our chief park correspondent. 

Unfortunately not anymore these days. My career has taken off, so only have time for visits on the weekends now 

23 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

Next we’ll find out you’re not taking your own photos either! 

I can assure you, any photos I post I have taken myself. If they are other peoples photos I always credit them. 

In regards to the incorrect info posted this morning. I was talking to a mate about the new attraction at WNW and he said ‘oh btw I saw they were installing the tower, it’s almost done’. So apparently not. My bad. Sorry @Gazza for causing you to waste time. I’ll be sure to check these things for myself before sharing in the future.

• Love it! 1

• 2 weeks later...