Wet n Wild GC - New Attraction?

themagician

1 hour ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

We've talked about this... your source is not reliable! :P

I assume you'll get pics when you can. thanks for the update.

This time the source was myself, drove past this morning. 

📸 you know it 

1 hour ago, New display name said:

Don't count on his photos being reliable because I believe he photoshops.   /s

How’d you figure out my secret 

It really is about time they put a younger kid's play area next to the thrills so different age ranges in a group can coexist without one or the other getting bored while the other group has their 'turn' so to speak. the kids areas are always well separated from the bigger attractions, so I like the look of this.

also - #safetysurfacing!

• Like 1

If this area turns out like the concept art, I’d argue that this is the best expansion the park has ever done. H20 zone was great at the time, but other than rides, it didn’t really other anything else to that area. This expansion offers something for everyone, shade, new bathrooms and potentially even new food outlets 

17 minutes ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

I'll reserve judgment until I see the finished product... #Vortex

You're right. who knows what happens to these shade budgets these days.

27 minutes ago, themagician said:

If this area turns out like the concept art, I’d argue that this is the best expansion the park has ever done. H20 zone was great at the time, but other than rides, it didn’t really other anything else to that area. This expansion offers something for everyone, shade, new bathrooms and potentially even new food outlets 

I hope beer outlets so my son can splash around and I can have a splash too...

This area will indeed look amazing and have that fresh feel to it. Whitewater West do a great job when it comes to park design. The stuff they have done with parks in recent years shows. The shade will be a welcomed addition for anyone but mainly the families.

The soft play floor will be great for littles ones feet, Much like at MW & SW in those splash pad areas.

I am really looking forward to these slides. Super Ripper & Kaboom look like amazing raft slides with the later being a great hybrid water slide. I don't think the concept art will differ too much from the final product. As mentioned Whitewater West are really good at planning and delivering a product and project.

• Like 1

The best additions at WnW in my opinion were Whitewater Mountain and Calypso Beach. It was the first time they brought strong thematic elements and a real sense of international standard excitement to the park. It has been disappointing that since then they went back to generic additions with no theming and a distinct lack of imagination 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Im Hungry said:

I'd be disappointed if a lift for the Kaboom rafts weren't installed. All those stairs to climb while holding that thing...

Wet n wild don’t do lifts (other than on Mammoth) haha. Can’t be any worse than carrying the tornado rafts… 

Edited by Brad2912