Movieworld 30 Year Anniversary Celebration Predictions

Vidgamer

I wasn't dissing it. It does look chintzy, but that is exactly how they did it. It'd be interesting if they had something there to explain it, and\or show a still from the film for comparison. 

Kind of how the studio tour walked you through real sets and revealed the spaceship wall panelling was just styrofoam meat trays glued to the wall.

Literally an A3 sheet of signwriters steel, printed in the flat digital print style everything else in the park is these days to explain the effect of matte painting, etc would be a really nice little touch.

9 hours ago, TimmyG said:

Oh god, why? Leave the sign/ archway alone, that just looks shit. 

They do similar things for white Christmas and fright nights, so it’s not like it’s the first time they’ve covered the logo 

7 hours ago, themagician said:

I usually don’t mind having a sign there, but I think as it’s a celebration of the park, they should’ve kept the normal sign visible. The banners either side would be a enough 

It’s their biggest parade ever and their biggest event ever AND it’s for the 30th anniversary, so I reckon bigger is better in this situation, just my opinion and my opinion is I LOVE the setup 

2 hours ago, MWgirl247365 said:

They do similar things for white Christmas and fright nights, so it’s not like it’s the first time they’ve covered the logo 

It’s their biggest parade ever and their biggest event ever AND it’s for the 30th anniversary, so I reckon bigger is better in this situation, just my opinion and my opinion is I LOVE the setup 

yes, they do the same shit every night event - cover the traditional archway in gaudy signwriter's steel, and for this event, which is the biggest ever, AND for the 30th anniversary - bigger is better - so they SHOULD have done more than the same shit they do every night event. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MWgirl247365 said:

Difference is, this is celebrating the parks history. The parks history is that logo that is on the front archway, not a gaudy sticker that has the parks logo in small print.

And yes, I hate the white Christmas and fright night sticker signs as well. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rabbit2014 said:

And space jam is included in hooray for Hollywood with Lola, bugs and daffy in space jam jerseys 

Given it is released a week after the celebrations end on HBO Max it kinda makes sense to try and go for the marketing the new movie angle to tie in with celebrating the original movie.