Speculation from Village Park's COO social post

Inverted

5 minutes ago, Bikash Randhawa said:

I was never pumping self serve stations so am a bit lost on your comment here. 

The only reason I have not been here is out of sight and out of mind. I need to make more effort and I will. And it not a matter of why I am anywhere it’s convenient sometimes to be where I need to be.

FWIW thank you for checking back in with us. You don't owe us anything but your time and input is appreciated. Very excited to see what VRTP has next in the pipeline for their parks.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Jdude95 said:

The group in question is a bunch of kids and very special fans who treat Bikash like some god. 

There's no way in hell he would get that here... or even anywhere outside of that group honestly. 

Well this comment was kinda rude even for Parkz.

1 hour ago, Bikash Randhawa said:

Sure...I can appreciate your excitement. It will be worth it over time.

Hey can you at least give us a hint as to if this announcement is going to be for a new ride or something else entirely and wether it will be focused more on the family or thrillseeker demographics.

Edited by Park Fan
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Bikash Randhawa said:

I was never pumping self serve stations so am a bit lost on your comment here. 

Welcome back..

Im more than willing of put my hand up and admit I am wrong if I indeed am, maybe my memory recall is going with my age, but I thought that happened. My apologies if I misrepresented something. 

That aside, any involvement from a senior park official is welcome and appreciated here. Even if the interaction is limited to hearing people’s experiences or suggestions and engaging in conversation, rather than some expectation of receiving privileged info or scoops, that is still positive imo... 

JDude95 the group in question are a great bunch of kids that have good fun and do the best they can, I don’t believe I get treated like god and not sure where you get this from. Nonetheless i don’t need any attention from anyone at this stage of my career. Connect and send me a DM on one of my social channels and I will meet with you so you can clearly see that my aspirations are not godly and I really don’t give a damn about what people think or how they treat me, be respectful and treat everyone fairly and be nice. You don’t have to have a million followers for me to comment on your platform, I do what I feel at any given moment and comment where I wish to, take care buddy and relax and look at things differently with positivity. 

The level of intelligence astounds me, oops I forgot, I thought I was on #MAFS 😂 just kidding, yes I know my whereabouts. Take care buddy.

Not gonna lie. I'd love to catch up with you and i've stated that in the past. I'm sure i'm not the only one, as sometimes you're a cool person to talk to even if we don't agree, such as, I'm still not too happy about your initial opinions on COVID. I'm fully aware people can change though as I'm quite close friends with some of the very people on this forum that I used to massively butt heads with. 
I would just like to remind you that I was blocked from your Facebook account at some point so that may make our planned "lunch date" a bit harder to schedule. We were friends on Facebook pre 2020 strangely enough. 

On the not having a million followers, that generally just means I don't have to be as careful with that I say due to not being a public figure but i'm sure you're all over that by now as you've been in the public for a while now. 

The level of intelligence astounds me, oops I forgot, I thought I was on #MAFS 😂 just kidding, yes I know my whereabouts. Take care buddy.

Trust me, you don't want to go there... 

Anyway, Let's put crap aside and have lunch like big boys sometime? Is the food at Dockside still good? 

5 hours ago, Jdude95 said:

Not gonna lie. I'd love to catch up with you and i've stated that in the past. I'm sure i'm not the only one, as sometimes you're a cool person to talk to even if we don't agree, such as, I'm still not too happy about your initial opinions on COVID. I'm fully aware people can change though as I'm quite close friends with some of the very people on this forum that I used to massively butt heads with. 
I would just like to remind you that I was blocked from your Facebook account at some point so that may make our planned "lunch date" a bit harder to schedule. We were friends on Facebook pre 2020 strangely enough. 

On the not having a million followers, that generally just means I don't have to be as careful with that I say due to not being a public figure but i'm sure you're all over that by now as you've been in the public for a while now. 

Trust me, you don't want to go there... 

Anyway, Let's put crap aside and have lunch like big boys sometime? Is the food at Dockside still good? 

The only reason someone would get blocked from my personal FB is if they are behaving in a manner that is not right and I cannot remember this but can confirm that I do block people where necessary on handles which I control. Check you message that I have sent re catch up.

all the best mate

BR.

Whilst you're here @Bikash Randhawa I'd love to see this Q&A still go ahead :) Perhaps the admin team can put together a google form or something for questions to be submitted, anything inappropriate etc. can then be filtered out and then passed on to you :) 

Ps. Blink twice if a B&M coaster is replacing Arkham Asylum ;) 

c1a4c2e9786df7c0fd8b14a500f39269.png

• Like 1

I know you didn't come here to be bombarded with questions @Bikash Randhawa, but I'm very interested to know if anything's happening with Surfrider at Wet 'n Wild? It's a shame seeing a coaster be SBNO like that, especially when it's relatively rare model.  If its future at WNW is in question I know a lot of us here would love to see it back at Sea World where it was originally intended. 

Anyway, I'm very interested in seeing what VRTP has planned for us this year and beyond. Based on your comments I'm optimistic!

1 hour ago, themagician said:

According to TPSN, the announcement is about the parks 30th anniversary 

67C1EFC3-72F2-439D-B173-6A0799858633.jpeg

When he says "Movies Worlds", is he implying they are building a second Movie World? They better get started quickly if thats the announcement, as I've seen no progress on this new theme park....