Sign in to follow this  
Flea

My On Ride Space Probe Photo! :)

7 posts in this topic

I'm the one on the far left, enjoying Space Probe with my hands up :) That's my friend next to me there.. terrified as usual! :P This picture was taken on 8/3/03. Read the trip report here: http://www.totalthrills.com/forums/viewtop...8056fe61e4d9f8b Space%20Probe.jpg My hair is done there.. seriously! :P And you can't see me that well because the flash wasn't quite powerful enough to show my relatively dark skin :P Promise I'll get a better picture next time of me.. with the flash powerful enough to expose me better, heehe! :)

lol yer i went with my friends last weekend and they were so impressed they bought a wonderpass anyways i had to bet my bank accoiunt on that the probe wasnt scary. And what happened they loved it. I always go on it 10 times + depending on lines. Once on a weekday i did 28 times in a day. I had to stop cause my parents were going off at me on the phone cause it might hurt me lol

Guest Cokecool

Beastie at Paramount's Kings Island is painted and the one a Wonderland is not. Just a little info!