Arkham asylum replacement theming??

3 minutes ago, Renae said:

I want to but I’m not actually sure I can, I don’t know how I feel about getting in trouble or even sued if it comes to that on their end. 

I promise you I do actually know what it is, it’s just the fact I have already come into legal trouble with the park a couple months ago for something related to the topic:( 

If you've gotten into legal trouble for this exact problem in the past why even risk this? You can't feign ignorance if a park comes after you again when you've already been slapped by a lawyer once already. 

• Like 1

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, CaptainLazerGuns said:

If you've gotten into legal trouble for this exact problem in the past why even risk this? You can't feign ignorance if a park comes after you again when you've already been slapped by a lawyer once already. 

I’m risking it because they have told me what I can and can’t say, I’m only allowed to say things that the ride ops team are, so basic hints and mentions on it, if I was to tell you the name or the layout or what it is exactly then I would then be sued and I’m not going for that.

13 minutes ago, Renae said:

I’m risking it because they have told me what I can and can’t say, I’m only allowed to say things that the ride ops team are, so basic hints and mentions on it, if I was to tell you the name or the layout or what it is exactly then I would then be sued and I’m not going for that.

The ride ops told you?

So you know about the fire-sensing eyes then?

8 minutes ago, New display name said:

So you join a community to tell people that you know something that they don't know.  Sounds like you shoveling shit.  

Yeah, the 'i know something you don't know' is getting on in years.

5 minutes ago, Renae said:

I'm not lying about things and all that. I'm just trying you give you hints, Plus what would I even get out of lying on a topic I actually care about. 

Attention? lulz?

Here's the last bit of attention you're getting from me:

Oh, sod off.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, New display name said:

Because people come to Parkz all the time trying to be a hero in their very first post.  As @Gazzahas taught me today, there can only be one hero and it's the snake.

I'm only on here to say stuff I'm actually interested in dude, I'm not lying about things or trying to be a 'hero' I don't need to be, I just thought it would be fun to share the things I can say/ know.

2 hours ago, Renae said:

Hey guys! I have a couple of friends that work at the park and they have been able to tell what the new ride will be And while you guys have some awesome suggestions and ideas I just wanted to let you know that this is going to be a very new style ride for a Australian theme park and it will be themed very cool. As for what type of coaster it is I am not allowed to say however I Can tell you it will not be suspended! :) Its also meant to be ready by around the middle of next year ( I don't know if that's possible just yet seeing as they haven't touched the actual tracks yet) But that's just for anyone wanting to get a rough time estimate, feel free to ask questions, I will try to respond asap.

How Many Other Lies Have I Been Told By The Council 27072021151905.jpg

Well, for this brand new ride - take it as a [redacted] in [redacted]. We've never seen anything like it in Australia, and like what @Renae disclosed - the theming will be mad 😉 (after Village saw some cursed missed opportunities when theming rivals - love me a good green grass and grey drainage gravel)...

Lastly, don't get too excited when you see that one half of this new ride is, in a way, already existing at Movieworld.

As we all should probably know, the announcement is due to come at the end of this year. And seeing that AA is still standing, we may not see this ride open till 2023 (for what I thought was originally planned).

Edited by Im Hungry
  • Love it! 1

On 30/06/2021 at 1:26 AM, Im Hungry said:

Just wondering, but no one here knows what the replacement for AA will be right?

That makes two of us (you know who you are). And if other ppl know the exact details for this ride, well, nice, me same.

On 30/06/2021 at 2:14 AM, TomiJ said:

Nope and even if someone knew they would not post it on the forums broadly. However often when people know they leave subtle clues. 

@Renae

I understand you have great interest in this topic and the subject at hand, and I also understand that you came close to legal trouble in the past - but if your intention was to build hype towards this new attraction, you're just a little too early hahahahahahahahahahahaha. It would be a crime not leaving subtle clues and/or teasers, doing so would serve it justice.

3 hours ago, Renae said:

Hey guys! I have a couple of friends that work at the park and they have been able to tell what the new ride will be And while you guys have some awesome suggestions and ideas I just wanted to let you know that this is going to be a very new style ride for a Australian theme park and it will be themed very cool. As for what type of coaster it is I am not allowed to say however I Can tell you it will not be suspended! :) Its also meant to be ready by around the middle of next year ( I don't know if that's possible just yet seeing as they haven't touched the actual tracks yet) But that's just for anyone wanting to get a rough time estimate, feel free to ask questions, I will try to respond asap.

I see the "Dippin dots guy said this" meme that goes around the roller coaster enthusiast community has now eventually spread onto here. It was only a matter of time.

3 hours ago, Renae said:

Nope, I’m not legally allowed to feed important information about the ride to anyone at this time, that’s why I’m only letting you guys know small bits of my knowledge on it. 

Why would you suddenly be aware of an NDA (let alone be covered by it) if you weren't an employee of village in the 1st place? Are your mates breaking theirs giving you this "information"?

4 minutes ago, Baconjack said:

I see the "Dippin dots guy said this" meme that goes around the roller coaster enthusiast community has now eventually spread onto here. It was only a matter of time.

Why would you suddenly be aware of an NDA (let alone be covered by it) if you weren't an employee of village in the 1st place? Are your mates breaking theirs giving you this "information"?

I am only aware of most these thing because I have worked for the company before as for my mates, no they are not breaking theirs. 

14 minutes ago, Renae said:

I am only aware of most these thing because I have worked for the company before as for my mates, no they are not breaking theirs. 

So even though you don't work there anymore and weren't told this when you did work there, you would be breaking your NDA not the friends who currently work there... right...

48 minutes ago, MrLukeCarroll said:

So even though you don't work there anymore and weren't told this when you did work there, you would be breaking your NDA not the friends who currently work there... right...

I’m not breaking anything due to the fact I’m only telling you the information for the public, nothing more.

• Richard changed the title to Arkham asylum replacement theming??
  • Richard locked this topic