Arkham asylum replacement theming??

15 hours ago, Renae said:

I am only aware of most these thing because I have worked for the company before as for my mates, no they are not breaking theirs. 

If your mates are under an NDA that covers discussing information about new ride information unavailable to the public, they are breaking their NDA telling you, even if you don't tell anyone else.

If you were under an NDA while working there, have since left and then found out second hand information on the new ride, it is not covered by your NDA and you have essentially sourced information similar to an investigative journalist.

You have not illegally obtained the information, it was supplied to you against an NDA but specifically you have not, so the most trouble you can really get into is VRTP asking you to cease discussing it and remove all posts. VRTP would also likely ask Parkz to remove the information off their boards. Obviously if you don't comply they may look into further legal action.

I'm not a lawyer, or your lawyer and I also don't trust you as a source judging from your post history, but happy to be proven wrong.

• Like 4

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Renae said:

Even if so, I had only given you information that is actually available to the public, I didn't say anything that could get me into trouble or break my NDA, thanks for your time. 

You haven't actually provided any information that is publicly available other than taking shots in the dark. 

Rivals will close sometime this year for maintenance. Fright Nights will have mazes and could take place at night this year. See, I can do it too!
Yeah, it's "public knowledge" but it's irrelevant without any actual details 

1 minute ago, Jdude95 said:

You haven't actually provided any information that is publicly available other than taking shots in the dark. 

Rivals will close sometime this year for maintenance. Fright Nights will have mazes and could take place at night this year. See, I can do it too!
Yeah, it's "public knowledge" but it's irrelevant without any actual details 

Dude chill out! some of thats under and NDA and you're gonna get sued

• Like 1

So Renae has shared information that she is legally allowed to disclose, right? The KEY points and the rest of the details that she isn't (and can't) tell you will all be revealed in the announcement coming soon...

No need to shine a light in the sky for someone to tell you what those details are, you just need to be a little patient...

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

42 minutes ago, Jdude95 said:

You don't know AA is closed for good.

You don't know one day they will replace it with another ride.

You don't know MW will add theming to the new ride?

You don't know it might happen next year or some time in the future.

If you knew these things you would be super cool.

39 minutes ago, Naazon said:

Dude chill out! some of thats under and NDA and you're gonna get sued

@Jdude95lives under a rock so good luck sending him a subpoena.

Edited by New display name

35 minutes ago, fletch said:

Wait am I missing something?

Nope, you are correct. @New display namemay not of known. But it was mentioned on Facebook Jan 2021

726ABC7E-AC6A-4C7C-88EF-AE9C502675BD.jpeg.72f023aefe7688e3facbe7787639016f.jpeg.thumb.jpg.39b348b1aa54fafb997084a54cb55d95.jpg

I vaguely remember Village formally announcing something a couple of months ago but could be wrong. 

Edited by TomiJ
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, StingRay said:

You got a direct link or quote for this new ride? Cause if its general info I have not seen a thing about it.

I can assure you that the new replacement is not general info. (Mainly) Movie World employees know the details, as it was unveiled to them at a special staff-only event.

• Like 3

On 27/07/2021 at 2:26 PM, Renae said:

I’m risking it because they have told me what I can and can’t say, I’m only allowed to say things that the ride ops team are, so basic hints and mentions on it, if I was to tell you the name or the layout or what it is exactly then I would then be sued and I’m not going for that.

As an ex ride operator for VRTP I very much doubt that the operations team (front line) would know what rides are coming to the park more than a year before they are built. For example, Green Lantern opened December 2011, staff were not told what ride was coming until about 5 months before it opened. Lethal's retheme to Arkham, staff were not told about it until AFTER lethal had closed and the work was already beginning. Justice League opened September 2012, operations staff were not told what the ride was until around June 2012 what it was, and that was after construction had commenced and opening crew's for the ride were chosen. Sorry, but based on my knowledge of how the park does things (and many people on these forums can vouch for me) I very much doubt what your friend is telling you is accurate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Spotty said:

Sorry, but based on my knowledge of how the park does things (and many people on these forums can vouch for me) I very much doubt what your friend is telling you is accurate.

In this instance however, Renae is sharing accurate info. If it wasn't, Village would not have gone out of their way to share and show their employees at the staff-only event a couple months/weeks ago. Village also would not have shown the employees the basic design, looks and/or features of the new hotel as well.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Naazon said:

If your mates are under an NDA that covers discussing information about new ride information unavailable to the public, they are breaking their NDA telling you, even if you don't tell anyone else.

If you were under an NDA while working there, have since left and then found out second hand information on the new ride, it is not covered by your NDA and you have essentially sourced information similar to an investigative journalist.

You have not illegally obtained the information, it was supplied to you against an NDA but specifically you have not, so the most trouble you can really get into is VRTP asking you to cease discussing it and remove all posts. VRTP would also likely ask Parkz to remove the information off their boards. Obviously if you don't comply they may look into further legal action.

I'm not a lawyer, or your lawyer and I also don't trust you as a source judging from your post history, but happy to be proven wrong.

Who gives a shit?  You're not a party to either side of the NDA, so it's not up to you to enforce it.  Kindly stfu and quit gate-keeping.  If they want to talk and/or believe they can then that's on them and we are the beneficiaries.

• Like 4

Whilst fun to speculate and I'm sure executives have preferred replacements in mind, I have a feeling that nobody really knows what the Arkham replacement is. Maybe they did earlier, but now that VRTP has to answer to BGH Capital, I'm sure it's entirely different. 

BGH's job at the end of the day isn't to just make a good theme park, but too ensure that Village's assets are worth more than what they purchased them for. There would be a lot of strategy involved with this and I would not be surprised if they're consulting with overseas firms and people with international experience to really ramp up the parks. 

TL;DR - Nobody knows until budgets and strategies are in place. 

• Richard changed the title to Arkham asylum replacement theming??
  • Richard locked this topic