Apollo's Chariot

NatDog

I've always wondered what these things are underneath the top of Apollo's Chariots lift hill, just where the train starts the descent. I've attached 2 pics of them. They look like some sort of metal sheeting. I've never seen them anywhere before. Can anyone shed any light on them?

It made an improvement! I am Fabio, the most beautiful man in the cosmos, including the black hole :P Schwarz, if in fact there are no stairs to the catwalk which I really doubt, they're most likely just camoflauged by the dark background, the answer is cherry picker or similar. Time to wake the firies up...

Look here to see that the demon is'nt the only boomerang that has cat walks on it.If they are cat walks how do you get to them when there are no stairs.
I don't know what photo you were looking at but on the one that you have linked it is pretty obvious that there is a spiral staircase exactly like the one on 'The Demon' I bet all the women on the train were very excited to be getting Fabio's blood all over them. I wonder what payout he got from the park to stop him suing them? "The Bus is now leaving for The Steps And Stairs, NSW"

I don't think even in America that any lawsuit against the park would get anywhere. A wild bird hit the guy. There's no way the park could be seen as at all negligent. It happened at the official opening for the ride too, so it sort of sucks, but it's one of those things that just happens. I'm sure if he didn't look alright afterwoods, his plastic surgeon was able to beat it back into shape (and he was probably due for some replacements anyway) :).