New DW Local Annual Passes

Previous pass option is still $119 essentially at the top end however no longer includes digital ride and character photos.

I like the tiers and think it’s a step in the right direction. Although with such minimal price difference at the moment it feels as though they only exist to emphasise the value of the $119 option.

$99
The Dreamworld Saver Annual Pass offers the best price for a theme park annual pass on the way Gold Coast! Enjoy fantastic value with 12 months entry to Dreamworld. 

$109

The Dreamworld Value Annual Pass offers 12 months entry to Dreamworld and SkyPoint Observation Deck, and these awesome benefits: 

• 1 entry to Dreamworld's Happy Halloween event
  • 1 entry to ice skating during Dreamworld's Winterfest event.

$119

Make incredible new memories with Dreamworld's BEST value Locals Annual Pass and enjoy 12 months entry to Dreamworld and SkyPoint Observation Deck, seasonal entry to WhiteWater World and these awesome benefits: 

• 1 entry to Dreamworld's Happy Halloween event
  • 1 entry to ice skating during Dreamworld's Winterfest event and
  • Food, beverage and merchandise discounts

Edited by Park Addict 93
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, Park Fan said:

I though they merged Dreamworld and White Water World into a single park but now it looks like they are demerging them by requiring guests to have a top tier pass to enter.

interstate visitors prices for passes are a extra $60 so it’s $179 for the 12 months 

2E03D5D9-A3B8-4836-B074-22FED0CA4FD7.png

Edited by Rabbit2014

4 minutes ago, Naazon said:

This $100 pass is also coming out just when the QLD government is handing out $100 gold coast vouchers...

Nothing to say they can be used on annual passes, and I doubt it can.

it can also only be used to the value of 50% of the standard cost of an activity/accommodation etc 

7 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

Nothing to say they can be used on annual passes, and I doubt it can.

It can't.

The Queensland.com front page for the voucher promotion includes imagery of Superman Escape. Pretty misleading since none of the parks are 'participating operators' (though you can book Sea World Helicopters or Cruises, as well as Paradise Country FarmStay).

Nevertheless, the new pricing is still at an opportune time when the gold coast is about to see an influx of local visitors (you must be a queensland resident to win a voucher) who may not otherwise have chosen to visit at this time. Offering a cheaper option than your competitors at that time is still a clever way of driving gate.

I also appreciate Dreamworld offering a 'bare bones' pass without extras - although they would have done well to offer WWW as an 'add-on' without all the other stuff - there are folks out there who will get the top pass just to have WWW included, unnecessarily giving away free tickets to the night events they probably didn't want but will still use because they're included.

10 hours ago, Rabbit2014 said:

interstate visitors prices for passes are a extra $60 so it’s $179 for the 12 months 

2E03D5D9-A3B8-4836-B074-22FED0CA4FD7.png

This happened awhile ago, they also currently are running a promotion for 12 months of park access +www/sp (but not the events and in park discounts) for $119. 

9B85403A-60DC-4D82-A445-874523CE6633.thumb.jpeg.1519f0dd1fcf8b1a2d27a073b9767cdd.jpeg

7 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

Nothing to say they can be used on annual passes, and I doubt it can

Remains to be seen, the previous COVID Destination GC promotion could meaning many got annual passes for $49.

As others have mentioned though the vouchers cover a 50% spend up to $100. So on a $100 pass the vouchers will cover $50.

It can’t.

I doubt the list is finalised, I participated in the Brisbane Holiday Dollars and what I redeemed the voucher on wasn’t listed on day 1.

Edited by Park Addict 93

• 2 months later...

Thought it would be worth mentioning/discussing the current renewal offer.

Insanely good deal, $89 for the Locals pass (normally $119) and a $20 F/B voucher and Single Use Ride Express.

Looks like they really don't want to lose any passholders at present.

Edited by Park Addict 93