White Christmas 2021

LORD_Noodle

1 minute ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

Depends on how you phrase the question - aren't lights already up? Because some lights never get taken down?

In the english language, there's a common unspoken agreement between speaker and listener. Speakers often use implied context to save time on sharing redundant information or clarifications, and listeners, through a combination of understanding of the subject matter, previous information shared and through understanding of the speaker themselves, will inherently gather that information for themselves and form a basis of understanding in good faith.

Now that you know about the agreement, you don't need to ask about things I was clearly not speaking about. :)

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

Or, you know, the joke just went over your head.

You were clearly being pedantic over semantics, so I made a joke post being equally as pedantic to illustrate a point. You then made a post presuming I didn't get it.

The end result? Ironically the joke then actually went over your head, not mine. ;)

Edited by Slick
  • Love it! 1

3 hours ago, Proshall Mutta said:

There's a whole bunch of Christmas stuff they're setting up inside of Rick's right now. I guess they're just using it as a prepping area for the moment...

Ricks is having a buffet dinner experience during the event 

4 hours ago, Gazza said:

^IDK are neckbeard jokes fun at parties?

So are these rope lights permanent or is that all there is to the WC lighting?

image.png.1beb46d97c595073a816e6fb154e2434.png

Always there I thought 💭 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Tonight 4 December, worst white Christmas event, storms and lightning for most of the night. Almost all rides closed thanks to lighting, only ride I got to ride was Scooby doo which half screens not working.

People getting photos with Santa were drenched time they got back to Main Street, also the smokers zone was next to photo area.

The white Christmas parade went ahead without any floats which is a huge lost for children cause they missed seeing the toy shop, Santa’s sled and Rudolph among the top floats.

I have included Santa walking during the very fast parade that lasted less than 10mins, which was one way down Main Street and they exited near the theatre.

720E12C7-0E80-4A41-A26A-24487431679B.jpeg

that’s such a shame considering the tickets are practically $60 for 3 hours, massive lines so there is a high chance guests will only be able to go on 1 ride, if that, and most activities being an extra cost you’d think the parade and street decor (lights) would be at very high standards

personally seeing the lights surrounding the buildings in main streets just made the whole event look so visually appealing and i with them practically being removed it just feels like a lack of atmosphere?