Fright nights 2021 tickets.

Mxry

Hey guys I understand that fright nights is still pretty far away and all and may even have the chance of not going forward this year due to covid possibly out-breaking again but I was wondering how the passes work. See Me and a friend are planning on getting the Ultimate terror tour: Platinum (apparently around 150$?) but I have seen a review where someone bought it and at entry even with their pass(locals one pass)  they had to also pay a extra 48-50$ for the general admission of the night is this true? Do you need to purchase The ticket for fright nights and then add the ultimate terror tour: Platinum package on top to access the park, or how is it done? :)

Edited by Mxry

• Mxry changed the title to Fright nights 2021 tickets.
5 hours ago, Spotty said:

Unless your pass comes with a fright nights entry (some of the early memberships do) you will have to buy the terror tour ticket and the fright nights ticket separately. 

Oh damn. I thought they would include the entry with the tour seeing as it is quite a lot of money in the first place, but that’s alright. Also do you know how much the passes for general admission start at? And Thank-you for helping! 

9 minutes ago, Mxry said:

Oh damn. I thought they would include the entry with the tour seeing as it is quite a lot of money in the first place, but that’s alright. Also do you know how much the passes for general admission start at? And Thank-you for helping! 

Also what happens if my pass was bought in march 2018, do you think it would have fright nights included in it?

On 09/08/2021 at 11:04 PM, Mxry said:

Ultimate terror tour: Platinum (apparently around 150$?)

I paid $175 for Standard Terror Tour back in 2019, from memory ultimate started around $225.

4 hours ago, Mxry said:

Also what happens if my pass was bought in march 2018, do you think it would have fright nights included in it?

Unlikely considering at this stage One Pass had launched and memberships were no longer for sale. Are you paying $12 a month for your pass? If not you don’t have a membership.

4 hours ago, Mxry said:

do you know how much the passes for general admission start at?

Around the $60 mark in 2019… 

Edited by Park Addict 93

1 hour ago, Park Addict 93 said:

I paid $175 for Standard Terror Tour back in 2019, from memory ultimate started around $225.

Unlikely considering at this stage One Pass had launched and memberships were no longer for sale. Are you paying $12 a month for your pass? If not you don’t have a membership.

Around the $60 mark in 2019… 

Yes I am I have a membership in pass I also have a pass that I accidentally bought in 2020 October 5th because I had planned on going to the event. Do those have it with them? :) 

6 hours ago, Mxry said:

Oh damn. I thought they would include the entry with the tour seeing as it is quite a lot of money in the first place

Because some pass holders have FN entry included in their passes, they don't include admission in UTT because some people don't need it. 

5 minutes ago, Mxry said:

Yes I am I have a membership in pass I also have a pass that I accidentally bought in 2020 October 5th because I had planned on going to the event. Do those have it with them? :) 

Instead of asking a bunch of people what is included in a pass you aren't even sure of, ring 133 FUN, and ask them. They'll ask for your pass number, and they'll tell you what is included.

• Love it! 1

5 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

Is it a one pass, or a membership? 

It’s a membership but I also have a pass bought 5th of october 2020.

10 minutes ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

Because some pass holders have FN entry included in their passes, they don't include admission in UTT because some people don't need it. 

Instead of asking a bunch of people what is included in a pass you aren't even sure of, ring 133 FUN, and ask them. They'll ask for your pass number, and they'll tell you what is included.

Ok thanks I’ll do that when they re open!