Dreamworld Daily Deals

themagician

Did you get this on email? I didn’t get it…. No surprise because DWs mail list system is horrendous. I still get emails addressed to my nephew who I purchased a yearly pass for once, 7 years ago, yet get none addressed to me or my partner who Have been passholders for near on 10 years 

5 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

Did you get this on email? I didn’t get it…. No surprise because DWs mail list system is horrendous. I still get emails addressed to my nephew who I purchased a yearly pass for once, 7 years ago, yet get none addressed to me or my partner who Have been passholders for near on 10 years 

what email is it Hotmail or Gmail if its Gmail it would be in the PROMOTIONS tab other wise if its Hotmail maybe junk inbox 

1 hour ago, DarkSide said:

what email is it Hotmail or Gmail if its Gmail it would be in the PROMOTIONS tab other wise if its Hotmail maybe junk inbox 

It’s not in junk filters mate. I’m a little more tech savvy than to be complaining about their marketing lists having not checked my own spam folders 

Edited by Brad2912

16 minutes ago, DarkSide said:

then u must've put dreamworld on the block list with your emails

Because, that's entirely the only conclusion we can come to. 

We've got marketing teams on the gold coast that schedule engagement posts for attractions that aren't even open at the time they're posted due to maintenance - and you think they're capable of collating a mailing list from multiple membership, subscriber and annual pass systems?

I would not be surprised in the slightest if they maintained their master list in Excel, and relied on manually updating it either.

For the record, my whole family has had Dreamworld passes, and I never, ever, received any of their special offers or passholder emails.

I didn't bother to follow it up with them because Parkz. But I shouldn't have to - they capture that info at time of signup - it shouldn't need to be.

TL:DR - it's not always the recipients' fault. Thankyou for calling DaptoTechSupport.

• Like 1