White Water World Relaunch / Splash Party

Brad2912

WhiteWater World is reopening these school holidays and we're celebrating with a SPLASH!

Saturday 18 & Sunday 19 September

Brought to you by our friends at Billabong, Quicksilver and Roxy, we're serving up the ultimate opening party with a DJ, entertainment, games & prize giveaways, all FREE with your WhiteWater World entry

www.jpg

• Like 3

Events like these (and everything else the park) has been doing is great for the park. For years we have been saying the park was lacking events, but over the last couple years they’ve really started to pull through with them. This year we’ve had one every school holidays and this small event too. Well done to them for lifting their game

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

1 hour ago, New display name said:

Events                                         ✔️

Seating                                        ✔️

Endless Colorbond fencing        ✔️

As far as I can see, DW have ticked every box.

Nah, you missed the turbines.

4 hours ago, New display name said:

Events                                         ✔️

Seating                                        ✔️

Endless Colorbond fencing        ✔️

Well they had to use all of the colorbond they used to hide river rapids and the log ride somewhere

8EE9384A-9B26-4C45-A5D4-2CC24C18FE5C.jpeg

611611E6-66B6-4F2E-8AE1-1BAF7463D6E4.jpeg

The website still says slides 2 and 3 are temporarily closed. I’d like to think they will be reopen with the park after being closed for some time last summer/early this year 

90716D1E-0F2D-4B76-AFBF-2E85933CFCD2.thumb.jpeg.a0651d80af0b2f8bbd8959d15825dbd1.jpeg

never used to be. Only separated since the incident was reported, so that they could list the separate slides as closed v open. Would have been a rush job and a copy paste from the main attraction page to duplicate it for the closure. Doesn't seem weird at all when you look at it like that - What would you write if you did customise the page for slides 2&3?

<redacted - sometimes my humour gets a bit too dark for even me>

Yeah. probably not.

• Like 1

Water parks really make these events worth wild. Having a live DJ is much better than crowd DJ, basic games like ring toss etc make it feel like a good event. Given this is the first time the park has been closed over winter an event like this will most definitely make the park feel different.

I am all for this event, Given its a water park and most enthusiast don't like them I hope everyone here can appreciate the fact they are indeed thinking outside the box.

• 2 weeks later...