Disneyland's 50th Celebration Begins May 5th

Well The biggest Celebration in Theme Park History Kicks off May5th Celebrating the brith of the Modern Theme Park Disneyland. They have had Soft Openings of The Fireworks Spectacular "Remember...Dreams Come True" And Video'sare already online Try www.mouseinfo.com or www.remainseated.com for Videos of this. I Just watched it and it was just amazing! it gave me chills Now this is Truley a fireworks Attraction. Also They had a Softopen of "Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams" (Now this is a real parade!) and "Disney/PIXAR'S Block Party Bash" at Disney's California Adventure Full Photo Coverage of these are at www.mouseinfo.com. So Is anyone headed to Disneyland in the next 18 month celebration? Im going November 14th for 17 days. and just can't wait There is just so much going on for it! Also Remember to Watch Sunrise Especialy Thursday and Friday for all the 50th Kickoff Festivites.

I'm going at the beginning of next month and cannot wait!! - so excited to be there while the celebrations are on! And your right about the parade - It looks so amazing!, I love all the cool features on the massive floats like the real running waterfalls on the lion King Pride rock one, the built in Trampolines on the mad hatter's tea party table and the marionette bungy cords for the Pinnochio float! Just awesome!! Just brought a new 5 megapixel camera as well to capture it all, Hopefully they will make for some great galleries here.

Hey Skipper, If your a fan of Disneyland Music I certainly Recommend Buying- ''A Musical History of Disneyland'' 50th Anniv. CD Box Set, Special Edition. http://disney.store.go.com/DSSectionPage.p...oduct_Id=182205 Its $125USD but is incredible I bought the limited edition off disneydirect and got it yesterday and haven't stopped listening to it the music is just so clear and really puts you in the park. one of the best collectibles i have ever bought! Its a 6 CD set, With Coffee Table Book, and A Reproduction Record of the First Ever Disneyland Album All packaged in a beautiful Red Fabric Box (The limted edition of only 5050 is a numbered set and the record is gold. disneydirect are sold out but Disneyland are getting 3000 of the 5050) Also has Sounds put into scores from around the park. This Set is simply amazing. Definatley Recomend it! You won't be dissapointed 7+ Hours of Music.