Sign in to follow this  
PattieBoi

WBMW - Sydney

3 posts in this topic

Well it looks alright. I think the coaster is a bit close to the entrance of the park though (but then there's Flashback at SFMM...). Now since you have used a B&M Coaster I suggest making the train longer (seven if it's Stand Up or a Sit Down and nine if it's a Mega) and get rid of the lattace supports on the lift hill (have you ever seen a B&M with lattace supports?). You should also hide the rooves of the entry and exit buldings for the ride and keep the final brake run on the one height and level with the station's height too. Now judging from the entry gates I can tell you have some kind of hacking program which is good. I suggest giving yourself some more money ($5,000,000 is a good round number) and also zero clearance everything and place scenery walls and rooves above and around the entrance and exit buildings of your flat ride so they match the rest of the buildings. Overall it's a good effort but do the fix ups I mentioned and it will be much better.

I just finished it...not that great but here it is anyway. It's pretty small, oh and BTW you need Wacky Worlds and I THINK Time Twisters...not sure about Time Twisters.