Sign in to follow this  
dreamworld_rulz

Win a $400 merchandise pack at Dreamworld

2 posts in this topic

I just got this email from ticketek Dear My Ticketek member, Dreamworld, Gold Coast Win a $400 merchandise pack! So many worlds in one, Dreamworld is the ultimate, action-packed adventure for the whole family. Home to Tiger Island, Nick Central, The Australian Wildlife Experience, Wiggles World, Big Brother, FlowRider and some of the tallest, fastest thrill rides in the world, Dreamworld is the ultimate place for family fun! Be one of the first to ride Dreamworlds latest thrill ride Mick Doohan's Motocoaster the hottest thrill ride to hit the coast this decade pushing adrenaline junkies to a brand new level. The park has teamed up with one of the greatest names in motorbike racing history to bring the thrill and exhilaration of moto racing magic to the masses. It's a motorbike rollercoaster, the first of its kind in Australia and the only motocoaster in the world featuring life-size replicas of 500cc racing bikes. What a great way to experience a great sensation of speed and an incredible feeling of freedom and exhilaration! As a special offer to My Ticketek members, book tickets online to Dreamworld between now and Wednesday 31 October, and go into the draw to win a merchandise pack valued at $400! View terms and conditions. BOOK NOW! Regards, My Ticketek Link here

Edited by dreamworld_rulz