Sign in to follow this  
Shaun

Something exciting at Mondial

3 posts in this topic

I dunno if you are intrested in carnivale rides but I was looking at the Mondial web site under 'news' and it looks like they have quite a number of new products on the way. I thoguht this was pretty exciting :)

Due to the fact that not all applications for design protection and patents have been awarded it is not possible to give too much information here, but during the IAAPA the Mondial people can give you more information about the following new products. Furiozo Smaller brother of the very successful Capriolo   Wild Romance   More romance on a upside down ride.   Diablo The Inferno made really transportable but still...   Star Fighter Its not the shape but the action that makes a ride.   Super Max An acrobat of a ride.   Fast Wheel A really transportable Ferris Wheel   Faster Wheel    Not transportable but a new park sensation.  
http://www.mondialrides.com/ Shaun

Thanks for informing us of the site Shaun..... Its a site well worth checkin out. Some of the rides on there look like they can pack a mean punch (especially on your stomach!! ;) ). One ride that caught my attention was the Capriola ride. Just from looking at the ride made my stomach jump. Its like a huge swinging arm with a carage at the end.....But check out the height of this ride!!! Cheers Screammachine