dreamworld RAILWAY

Guest jake-train

Guest jake-train

gday i'm jake crocker and i'm new but yeah... i'v been wanting 2 no some stuff about DW railway i no that it is like 1 of the first rides that was at DW but like has any 1 been inside the shead like i no that rite now they r still working on the BLADWIN locomotive witch is the red 1 but yeah, so if any 1 had any good pics of inside the shed that would be sweet. becauzse wheni go on the ride i try my hardest 2 get som pics so yeah... :rolleyes:

The Red train is affectionately known as the Cannonball Express, and it was the first train to run the tracks at Dreamworld. The Red one is a Baldwin train, and it and the Green one (A Perry Model) were both ex Queensland Cane Trains. This site pretty much confirms this. http://www.australiansteam.com/sugarframe.htm The Baldwin was out of action for about 1 to 2 years for "Maintenance", and only this year entered service again. The Perry has gone into extensive maintenance this year, pretty much as soon as the Baldwin entered service. It is not expected that we will see the Perry back for about another year or so, and by the time that happens, the Baldwin will need to go back into an overhaul as it would have been exhausted (not my wording, the railway operators at the park said that).

Edited by T-bone

• 1 month later...
Guest jake-train

sweet guys thaxs 4 all that stuff now i no i live in victoria so i can't get any good pic's of the trains. :huh: So if any one could or have some pics of them that would be great becasue i'm doing a project on the locomovie's so yeah catch :):):)