Sign in to follow this  
-rod-

Grand Theft Auto

7 posts in this topic

Anyone here play that? My friend and i just started vice city for the third time. We always start again when we have almost totally forgotten the missions. I always get all the hidden packages relatively early to get weapons. Last time we finished something like 92% of it. I think everything except unique jumps. The pizza boy missions took aaages.

Ahhh, of course Grand Theft Auto I got that on computer. I got bored at about 60 something percent because all that was left was really annoying and pointless missions. I was very sad that those fun story missions were over and that I still had millions of things to do.

One of the greatest games on PS2... (apart from the Final Fantasy Series) I'v played the game over twice. And I got 100% of the hidden packages. And my hidden secret?? Use cheat codes(except RPG games!!!) Makes your gaming life much more of a breeze. Well for me anyway... Screammachine

Yeah, I have painfully been there before. My brother activated the civilians rioting cheat. I put up with it for like a month then I had had enough. I was driven insane at the violent public and restarted which was very annoying.