Sign in to follow this  
Maurice

Tekken: Your Fave Characters, And Why?

8 posts in this topic

Mine are: Started with Paul and Brian - a powerful tag team... I loved Paul's no crap nothing fancy ass beat down style of insuit judo and streetfighting, and his hair was cool. Brian is without a doubt a fave due to my love and rigourous efforts in kickboxing, so obviously to play the character that does the same style is simply stupendous. Then Tekken 4 rolled out, and in steps Steve... A boxer, not unlike myself, and - English. This character was the one for me, so now i'm very very compotent at ol' Stevey Boy Fox.

For me it has always been Lin Xiaoyu. So graceful and dodgy. I dont really play the game much though as my latest version of it is 3. I wish this post was longer, but im really tired so it ends here. Maybe I'll edit in the future, maybe i wont.

For me it has always been Lin Xiaoyu. So graceful and dodgy. I dont really play the game much though as my latest version of it is 3. I wish this post was longer, but im really tired so it ends here. Maybe I'll edit in the future, maybe i wont.
Take it these rollercoaster types don't take to Tekken too kindly. Ah yes, grace vs. brutal power... our difference in opinion is one of total opposites in what we want out of our characters.

Odd, sounds like the battle of the century though.
Yeh, but by going on every martial arts film ever made, small and gracefully quick always wins. Only because us big people are normally depicted as bullies. Which sucks. I say if someone small is allowed to throw around their weight like that, who's the bully, really?

I like the break dancer called jonny because he is cheap and sometimes I play people who own the game on the playstation 1 versions and beat them by pressing all the buttons. In the ps2 version I get the hell kicked out of me because button bashing doesn't work.