World's first Topple Tower

StarparksEurope

I'm pretty sure Pirate at Sea World is a Huss ride.
yes but thats an ex road model also... and the rides at Luna Park are NOT park modified rides, therefore they are NOT park rides, they are portable models that have a permanent residence in a "so called" park..... they aren't standard PARK models. also we may have those HUSS/ARROW models.... but we have nothing like a park Frisbee, or Rainbow etc... you can tell with both Rainbow and Ranger, they are portable models, check the Hydrolic lifting arm, the park models dont have them. If we had a GIANT FRISBEE or GIANT TOPSPIN, we'd be more inclined to get a TOPPLE TOWER

I don't think it would do much for me. I like continuous motions like both the claws and wipe out and that, even though wipe out jerks arounds, it still goes up and over in a continuous motion. The topple tower would fall down, and then it would have to be lifted back up, and then it would fall down again, and then it would have to be lifted back up...etc. Unless it comes back to the vertical position really quickly...but it looks really heavy and would have to require heaps of muscle to lift back up quickly.