Sign in to follow this  
beetlecoaster

Expedition Ge Force

3 posts in this topic

The best coaster on this planet at the moment I think. Designed by Werner Stengel and build by Intamin. You can find it in a small but beautiful park in Germany, called Holiday Park. In 2002 I was there, on the 99th day that Richard Rodriguez was busy with his new record. Me and my father took a lot of shots with the video camera and some months ago I made a movie of it on the computer. I still have the video online on some free webspace. For the interested people, you can download it here: http://members.lycos.nl/coastervideos When this site doesn't work anymore they kicked me of because it's too much downloaded. But please post it here so that I can put the video online somewhere else :) Note: You need windows media player 9 or the right codec for this video.

seen the on ride footage on Robb Avery European tape very nice ride indeed. I need something like that at work (movieworld) or Dreamworld as I now live across the road from dreamworld can see the tower from upstairs. Its good to have internation members on the boards too by the way ;)