ridefreak

2007 SHEPPARTON SHOW

7 posts in this topic

Hi, What could Shepparton Show goes expect for this years show? I am looking forwards to 2007 Shepparton Show and I just would like to know what we could expect, as 2006 was jam packed with Space Roller, Speed, Crazy Coaster and much more. THANKS! ridefreak

Are you from Shepp? I went last year, so I am hoping we see a repeat of last years rides, i wouldn't mind trying space roller in an outside seat as those seats have a faster circular velocity, though it is hard for me to justify spending $15 on extreme speed again, even though it was a great ride.

Today the following rides have appeared @ the showgrounds and there is lots more to come! Shorts Zipper Golden Way's Extreme Speed Machine Golden Way's Scorpion Cha Cha (unknown who owns it) Dodgem Cars (unknown who owns it) In this forum I have posted that Chaos could be at this years show, but after looking at it more it looks like Breakdance or Flashdance. Thats all for now! ridefreak

I had to go down to fill up the car, so I decided to suss out the line up, Crazy Coaster, Space Roller, Extreme Speed were there which means it hasn't gone backwards. But, today in the local paper I found an article about Carnies with a very interesting picture that speaks volumes. You decide. post-88-1192002332_thumb.jpg