Sign in to follow this  
cadboy

New Dubai themepark chain

6 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, My Dad heard something on ABC radio about a week ago that said the current Austrailian themepark companies should be on the lookout because a Dubia themepark company that are hoping to expand and start up multiple themeparks in South East Qld. Has anyone heard or seen this news article that can confirm this information? If this is true lets hope we see a B&M down under :P Cheers

Guest dreamworldfan

Oh God I Hope So. OR MAYBE JUST MORE MDMC LOOK A LIKES! :P

Hey Guys :( I Have made a big mistake :( I Found out that I had misunderstood the information that was given to me and my first post is incorrect. The real information is this: The News said for the South East Queensland themeparks to be on the lookout because a Dubai was going to build a number of themeparks and this could draw foriegn tourists away from the gold coast. Even this new information is suprising. Who comes to Australia purely on a themepark basis? I mean if a foriegn tourist wanted a holiday that was themepark based why wouldn't they just go to America or Europe? Would tourists really be drawn away from Aussie themeparks just because Dibai are building new ones. Once again Sorry for the false information. PLease forgive me and post your thought on the new information. Cheers

Guest dreamworldfan

GET OUT OF FORUMS! sarcasm. I thought it a bit weird for a new company to break into a pretty closed market, Look At WWW, Performing below expectations most of the year. :P

GET OUT OF FORUMS! sarcasm. I thought it a bit weird for a new company to break into a pretty closed market, Look At WWW, Performing below expectations most of the year. :P
Thanks, How far below expectations are WWW