Theme Park discount tix

mrsshimmy

Never been on here before but finding some of this info quite interesting........ travelling to the GC in a couple of weeks with 5 kids tagging behind and just wondering if anyone can advise how I can get my hands on a few of the 50% off vouchers available without using ebay if possible? Would like to possibly head to Movieworld, Dreamworld and try Whitewaterworld or wet n wild. Thanks everyone.

Thanks. I realised it would be schoolies after we had made arrangements! We actually have plans to visit someone in Lismore NSW originally but as we are driving up, we thought we would suprise the kids with a couple of days in QLD before coming home especially saying we will be driving so far! Thanks for the info.

It can't hurt to sign up membership for MyFun.com.au either. While it's not 50% off, there are special offers available to myfun members that may make it a little cheaper. It is unfortunate that you'd be hitting the park in a peak period, but the parks do seem to hold their guests well in peak, and particularly for schoolies or school hols, it's likely the parks would be expecting capacity, and plan staffing and operations accordingly. Warner Village parks generally offer a good time even with the queues. Dreamworld - I'd recommend a Q4U\Q-bot if its in peak season, which means you need to get in early. If you're NRMA members\healthfunds\union etc, you can usually get early entry to Dreamworld too. If you'd like to do any experiences (animal adventures at Sea World), check out the bookings asap, as it's likely to be booked well in advance in peak. Don't let the peak periods put you off though, most families still enjoy the parks immensely during peak.

I'm a shareholder in Village Roadshow, so I get two for the price of one tickets valid until 31/12/10 for Village, Greater Union and Birch, Carroll & Coye cinemas and these parks: Australian Outback Spectacular, Sydney Tower, Sydney Wildlife World, Sydney Aquarium, Wet & Wild, Sea World, WB Movie World. I recently bought a packet of Coco Pops which had a buy one, get one free voucher on the back for most zoos in the country. This is valid until the end of this year. Snoop around supermarkets and you may still be able to get these packets. Keep your eyes open and it's amazing what you can pick up. :)