Sign in to follow this  
Reanimated35

[REQ] Landscape for RCT3

8 posts in this topic

So every park I make is always on flat land as I seem to suck at making any hills/water stuff it just ends up looking crappy. Would anyone on here like to make me a huge (largest map possible) empty scenario (in the editor so I can work on it from there) please? It just needs to have a nice hilly and/or water area please as well as some flat land

I would be able to make one for you any thing apart from what you said that you would like. Also would you like large hills or small hills and how much water and where do you want the flat land. I am only asking this so I can make it more like what you want.

Are you saying you can do it but it will be nothing like what I want? How does that help? Basically I need something that is (is it 250x250?) the largest map with hills/valleys just something that isnt a flat block of land.every time I make one it just doesn't look natural at all

No Sorry I didn't word that right. I want to make it exactly like you want. So I was asking if you wanted large or small hills and how much flat land you would like. Edit: would you like it like islands of adventure where the water is in the centre of the park in a lake.

Edited by Cruiseshipfan

Thank you very much. It seems I will have to re make the carpark anyway as the saved one seems to freeze the game when I load it. Oh well at least they're big pieces (mostly) And the carpark actually worked Ignore the colours they will be fixed later

post-2613-0-78515400-1310818077_thumb.jp

Edited by reanimated35