What would be the next best investment for Aussie World?

POP

^ Aussie World would have a bigger attendance rate than MM though and it definitely has the potential for a lot higher. If they're going to put in new attractions, they should veer away from lower capacity rides as it impedes on future growth possibilities.

An Alpine Coaster would be a perfect fit for Aussie World. I haven't been to the park in a while, but I don't see why capacity would be much of an issue for a park of that size. I would think it would be better to have a larger number of low capacity rides than one or two big expensive rides. That style of ride would also encourage repeat visits (much like luge rides do). I wonder what price they go for.

Edited by Adam

What would it cost to move a old coaster? Could they get a old coaster like demon what was sold for 2m as said before

Well that all depends on where the coaster would come from. I imagine it would be incredibly costly if it came from Europe (since these type of things need to be shipped). This is just wild ballpark figure but probably 100-200k to move?