Perth Royal Show 2013

Tim Dasco

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is my review off the show and photoes will come later I went on Friday which started of hot, then the weather cooled down and the rain came out. But i must say the fireworks this year was the best they have ever been in the past they where amazing. SHOW WEST Nitro was the most busy with long que lines. Oirbiter sat empty in the morning and afternon but around lunchtime started picking up people. Ranger and Wave Swinger: Half ful and long ride cycles. Dogems: popular. Python loop: Quick ride time but very popular. Gee whiz: Very popular with long ride cycles. SHOW TIME AMUSTMENTS Mega Drop: Quick ride cycles but always ful of people. Rage: Half ride cycles in morning and afternon but in the peak the ride was ful. 9D Cinema and Dark ride: These rides where very popular ful of people and long waits. SIDE SHOW AMUSTMENTS. Sizzler: was empty most of the shodid not look popular as always. Super Nova: As always half ful with long ride cycles. GOLDENWAY AMUSTMENTS Speed: as always ful good ride cycles but a rip off as it coast $20. XXXL: This is an extream ride that has good long cycles but coast $15. MARCHS AMUSTMENTS Hurrican: Hurrican was very short not worth $8 and was not that popular. Sky Walker: Very popular half ride cycles. Wave Swinger: Very popular with younger people. WEST COAST AMUSTMENTS (mitro) SUPER BOWL AND GRAVITRON: Always ful and very popular. DOGEMS: always good with teens and familys always ful. WALKTINS AMUSTMENTS Space Roller: Looks awsome did not get to ride it but i hope it comes again BELLS Thunder bolt: did well as always.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey people,

The IGA Perth Royal Show 2014 is on in 6 weeks only one new ride has been added. However i think that the 9D cinema & all of the other L & L Osborne rides are going to be there as their descriptions & pictures have been updated. I also noticed this in the kids & families section.

post-29448-0-19350100-1408442314_thumb.p

Not Saw what it really is. *Maybe a walk threw horror house. But its not in sideshow alley.

post-29448-0-02253100-1408442318_thumb.p