Sign in to follow this  
IvánDH85

Wild West Falls Video

5 posts in this topic

Hi! I'm from Spain and I would like to see an on-ride video of Wild West Falls- Adventure Ride. I know the layout it's pretty much the same as Wild River Adventure in Warner Bros Movie World in Spain, but I have seen some photos of yours and I think it's much better in themeing than the spanish version.In fact, I'm a bit jealous of the final result of the ride and it's the reason why I want to see this video. I Hope Your Answers ;)

Give this a look. It's nothing special in terms of the quality of the footage, but it should give you an idea of the quality of the ride. This was taken over 18 months ago and not all the effects were running at that time. I'm yet to see it since its recent "retheming" as a result of the fire that occured last year, so I can't say whether it is better or worse than what it is in that video.

Thank you for the video, I have seen it at least 20 times, and I've talked about it with lots of people, and everyone said the same " It's much better than the spanish version".

That video was great, brought back great memories, but I don't remember the left side of the lift hill ever having the lights under the stairs, or maybe they did......... cant remember anyways. Thanks for the video :D