tpa carnival new rides

SHADDO

Well I for one reckon they ought to buy a Schwarzkopf looping!! Only joking- can you imagine, though? I paid the same amount in Germany to ride "Olympic Looping" that I did to ride "Crazy Mouse" at the Cairns show. Outrageous. I am soooo impressed with the way Schwartzkopf puts so much track, a great first drop and 5 loops into such a small space. Thanks HussRainbow for that info on Crazy Mouse. Now I have to concede my son was right.

I really hope Zipper returns to the Melbourne show, as last year was strange not seeing it.
Those zippers are getting too old for my liking. We had two in Cairns last year, and I was dying to go on one, but these days I have become too cautious and can't bring myself to go on a ride that looks like the doors will fly open at any time. Just too old for that sort of thrill! :D

Don't worry caroline!, I rode a Zipper last week, and you have nothing to worry about... Honestly, when you are on it, you don't even think about the door flying open, your too busy yelling, or having heaps of fun! Just take a ride and you wont regret it! :D Also, I really can't wait to get to germany in the future, to try that amazing OLYMPIA LOOPING, and their other spectacular rides! :D chris

Sorry to hit on a old subject but i have been away working on crazy coaster.. to get the "spin" on crazy coaster/crazy mouse you just have to know how to sit and how to catch the corners if so u will fast spin right back into the loading station... And the name change come about in adelaide and will stay as the crazy coaster and they will be adding another car to this ride..... TPA rides at easter show: Twin flip Cliffhanger Crazy Coaster New dodgem car track Roller ghoster Top gun Paratrooper Wave

Neb, um the list should be out around mid-end of February, or even eary March if they haven't finished finalising layout and stuff. With all the new rides, and Hard Rock etc to sydney, it will be interesting to see what goes where. Of course id love to see a compleltly new layout, but it should be similar to 2004 :) also Gazza, Im not 100% but it could be - Tas Pickett Amusements, Im sure that Shaddo will correct me if im wrong... :) chris